NORTE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Don Mega

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll

wow

ure so hard, u sayin fuck florencia on a message board

rofl!!!!!!!

punk ass nachos chupa me verga
woodie is a scary bitch a typical nacho pussy

we be munchin u nachos motherfuckers up in the pen all day all night

see u in the pen puto, u ever get ure shit puuuussshhhhed???

Florencia 13 SUR SIDE

Apr 25, 2002
Don Mega said:
lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll

wow

ure so hard, u sayin fuck florencia on a message board

see u in the pen puto, u ever get ure shit puuuussshhhhed???
itz lyke thiz, you stupid fuck, IM tha one that said i wuznt sayin shyt bout Florencia cuz thiz iz wut? A MESSAGE BOARD! you dont comprehend anything do you? you said i wuz scared to say shyt about Florencia, so to pleaze you, i said FUCK THEM. and no puto u aint in Florencia either, stop playin yourself. i wuznt tryna be hard, i wuz showin your retarded ass that therez no reazon for anyone to be scared of sum gang that you're not even in, especially on a message board. dip shyt.

and you're one dumb fuck if u think you'll see me in tha penn. if your expectationz are that low, you should juzt commit suicide.
see you in HELL, if you're az bad az u think you are.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

Re: YUP ...confirmed

Don't mind Don Mega... He's just.... i don't know.

Here's some typical Don Mega posts:

yeah muthafucca i pissed on that shit....
now bout that other bitch, fool i waited 30 min out there, yo bitch ass didn't show up, now u already know wuts next in store fo yo mark ass.... u betta checc in with the FBI Relocation Program nigga thats on my grandmomma, an to that bitchburg 925 dicc ridin gruopie ass muthafucca, u betta stay outta this one cuh, ya'll dont' know who ya'll fuccin with , MUTHAFUCCA I FEEL LIKE RIPPIN YO TOUNGE OUT AND LICCIN MY BALLS WITH EM , I FEEL LIKE PULLIN YO INTESTINES OUT AND CHOKIN' U WITH THEM MUTHAFUCCAZ , LIL BITCH ASS MUTHAFUCCA I'MA CUT YO EYEBALLS OUT AND SHOVE UP SO FAR UP YO ASS U AIN'T EVEN GON C SHIT!!!!! DONE HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH YA'LL WANACE'S STEADY BREAKIN YA'LLZ KEYBOARDS OVER THIS INTERNET FUNK , I'M BOUT TO BRING IT TO YA'LL MUTHAFUCCAZ WITH A BANG................BANG.........BANG, BANG..........BANG BANG BANG............ RAT A TAT TAT TAT CEEEEYATCH!!!!

YEEE-UH
BEST RESPECT SOMETHIN'

HOE ASS NIGGAZ...........

smokie loks who the fucc u talkin to nigga?? i hope that boo shit wuznt directed at me cuz then i'ma hafta take care of u like that other bitch i just handled last night and his bitch ass girlfriend bitchburg925
u and that big shell muthafucca lookin like a whale in hiz pictures can catch a ass whoopin i dont give a fucc if u la ene la eme la eminems muthafucca its all tha way onnn

towdow!! how yah like me now ceeyatch!

im tired o all u netbangin ass muthafuccaz all ya'll do iz talk shit on here, ya'll ain't gon kill nothin and ain gon let nothin die, so shut the fucc up an go to sleep, and i dont give a damn if its mid-day, just shut the fucc up, pull up yo carebear blanket an go the fucc to sleep fo' somethin drastic happens to ya'lls ass u stupid muthafuccaz
lol

his next name should be CRIPLEY'S CELIEVE IT OR NOT

Status
Not open for further replies.