YALL SUPPORT THE MIDWEST BUY THE NEW DAYTON FAMILY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: YALL SUPPORT THE MIDWEST BUY THE NEW DAYTON FAMILY

Purebred Hogg said:
If musically it sounds like FBI,ill buy it,otherwise NO.
In my opinion in pretty much sounds like the solos. 'FBI' still blows this new shit away easily.

May 7, 2002
I dunno... I like this better than FBI. Bootleg sounds more heated(Which I know is damned hard). The beats are better too. Bootleg needs to do more music... Hes damn near untouchable.

Apr 25, 2002
I think it's a lot diffrent from the solos in a much better way. I don't think its as good overall as Whats on my mind and FBI but its definatley a good album.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
whats up with all those gay ass beats?? just horrible, i cant even listen to the damn lyrics those beats are so weak.

Apr 25, 2002
geocities.com
This is the first I've heard of anyone not liking Dayton Family beats. Steve Pitts is one of the greatest producers in the rap game as far as I'm concerned. He mixes about everything possible into each of his tracks and they've gotten better and more creative throughout the years.

The Dayton Family wouldn't be as tight as they are without Steve Pitts.

But anyway, take the first dude's advice and pick this album up, very heated, won't be dissapointed.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I just listened to the album twice. Its fucking sick. Buy the CD. So far i think its the best release this year.

May 3, 2002
thanks playa. just hopped over to cdnow.com to find that out myself. had the hardest time figurin this one out. for the longest time i was hearin that it was gonna be released under Power Records (Jake the Flake, Gangsta Pat, MC Breed), then I hear its goin under Gothom Overcore (Esham, Natas, etc.), and the shit just kept goin on and on.