Norte stomp official music video - out now!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2011
The video is ok. The beat is bangin. There's nothing about this song that jumps out or stands out from anything else out there. Tito B has a good delivery but very simple and repetitive lyrics. Lonely Boy is coo but nothing special, if anything that vato Thre4t has more potential to capture someone's attention outside of the homeboy fan. Goldtoes ruined an average song with that shitty ass hook. Tweety and Goldtoes have no business being on anything Norte related. Just my two centavos.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I really don't fuck with homeboy rap anymore,but i check out shit posted here,i think tito b is one of the better homeboy rappers out,but it sounds like he's lazy with the lyrics,lonely boy is ok not sure why cats are making a fuss over dude,the female wasn't bad I'm just not into chick rap,but for real though y'all should of got crazie locs on the hook instead of cornholio goldtoes.

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2003
I don't know wat dude would want to hear a chick rap norte unless it was Megan on a woodie track!! The rest of the other chicks suck and are garbage and don't need to rap!!

Sergyo

STRONG ARM MANAGEMENT
Jan 2, 2008
SALINAS
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM
P @playboy ene YOU AINT GOT TO LISTEN TO TWEETY IF YOU AINT FEELING IT. I RESPECT THAT. TRUTH IS SHE'S SHITTIN ON 75% OF RAPPERS ON HERE. AS FAR EVERY HYNAS NOT BEING AS GOOD AS MEGAN...SOUNDS TO ME LIKE THATS SOME PERSONAL OPINION PREFERENCE TYPE SHIT, CUZ SHE AINT FUCKING WIT TWEETY BRO. SPENSA. REAL TALK.

Jul 29, 2009
East Palo Alto, Ca
I heard a couple of tweetys songs, she got some potential. Her fast verses are sick, If not Tell her to get at me and il make her say it with emotion lol jp..... but on the real tho. Tiito needs to change it up a bit, reminds me of lyrics from Cant fuck With Northern Cali.

Krow, what the fucks your mothafucking email.. im back online lol

Props: ChangoLoco14
Aug 13, 2009
I heard a couple of tweetys songs, she got some potential. Her fast verses are sick, If not Tell her to get at me and il make her say it with emotion lol jp..... but on the real tho. Tiito needs to change it up a bit, reminds me of lyrics from Cant fuck With Northern Cali.

Krow, what the fucks your mothafucking email.. im back online lol
When she raps fast, its sounds alot better.
But her tone of voice dont cut it when she slows it down.

Props: Smiley650NX4