NOR_CAL#1 biggest net banger in tha siccness

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NOR_CAL#1 a veterano netbanger

• hell yea

Votes: 43 89.6%
  • no

Votes: 5 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
-LEATHERFACE- said:
like i said before. this cat doesnt claim sur but will talk shit bout norteno's and their raps and claim sur rap is so much better. :confused: i think he jus dont bang cuz he cant stand the flame's while hes iced in blu cuz he resides in nor cal, so he cant be called a pussy by not wearin the colors if he doesnt "offically" claim one or the other.

the saddest part is that his bullshit thread is one of the biggest in this forum. :(
^^^THANKS IN PART TO LAMES THAT CANT GET ENOUGH OF THE SUR CALI FORUM... IF YOURE NOT HERE TO TALK RAP, GET THE FUCC OUT... GO BACC TO THE EASTCOCO NETBANGIN FORUM...

Apr 25, 2002
i mean really why are you guys trippin over what some cat is saying on the internet.....you fools get so bent out of shape then do somthing about it instead of talking shit back and forth on the net........im not on any side but to an outsider all i see is talk about music on this forum then you jump to the east co co forum and its skrap this skrap that......hardly any talk about music unless it involves dissing some southern shit.......this net bangin shit played out years ago...

Jan 27, 2005
GHETTO_MARINE said:
Im not trying to get into this back an forth but if this vato norcali#1 saying he aint a southern rat then he must have stolen this vatos pics from cpixel .
http://www.cpixel.com/searchp.asp?person=RODR1GU3Z_X3&rv=1
norcali#1 if your stealing sumones pics make sure to change the properties on your pics if u gonna add it to siccness.
haha peep diz out

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
suspect#1 said:
i mean really why are you guys trippin over what some cat is saying on the internet.....you fools get so bent out of shape then do somthing about it instead of talking shit back and forth on the net........im not on any side but to an outsider all i see is talk about music on this forum then you jump to the east co co forum and its skrap this skrap that......hardly any talk about music unless it involves dissing some southern shit.......this net bangin shit played out years ago...
^^^TRUE BLUE!!!

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
CALICOE509 said:
FUCK U DICK RIDING RICC....YOUR PUSSY ASS HAS BEEN GOIN BACK AND FORTH FOR A WHILE....QUIT RIDIN DICKS TRICK.....LMFAO
I DONT EVEN HAVE TO SAY NOTHIN... YOU ALWAYS TRYIN TO TALK TO ME... YOU LIKE TRYIN TO ARGUE WIT ME, JUS LIKE MY BITCHES... DONT EVEN MENTION MY NAME, TARZAN... SWINGIN ON MY NUTS AND SHIT... YOU KNOW I AINT ASHAMED ABOUT MY SHIT... TRUE BLUE ABOUT MY SHIT, YOU LIL CLAIMIN ASS WANNABEE...