Nonfiktion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 18, 2006
Damn....this nonfiktion album is the motha fuckin cut for real. i have been lookin for this album for about a year damn. guranteed sac slapper, i don't think there is much comin from sac that be touchin this shit feel me.

Sep 18, 2006
aint shit cuzzo just about to dip im at the crib in tha south side about to go kick it with the homegirl feel me. whats good with you? aye if you need that album tho i got you i can hook it up with a link that shit SLAPS. still knockin that shit.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
aint shit cuzzo just about to dip im at the crib in tha south side about to go kick it with the homegirl feel me. whats good with you? aye if you need that album tho i got you i can hook it up with a link that shit SLAPS. still knockin that shit.
Chillin at the crib in the Stadium District. Thanks for the offer of the album though. Gotta love the fact that dudes postin on the sicc at the club though, lol.

Carry on with the thread...

Nov 2, 2007
does anyone know anything about Ice Burg? Nonfiktion was featuring on his Tip Of Da Burg -album that dropped in -97. info would be appreciated. any good stuff??