Noam Chomsky on Obama & the Arizona immigration law

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2008
For those who like reading chomskys books or are interested in the guy and his views, you can watch Manufacturing Consent,
here : http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5631882395226827730#

The classic Canadian documentary Manufacturing Consent based on the Noam Chomsky/Edward Herman book by the same name. Explores the the propaganda model of the media.

much respect for the guy and the life he lead/leads

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
The capitalist model is the only model that allows opportunity and overall freedom from its counterparts.

Why you think people immigrated here in the first place, especially from communist nations where they had to sneak out? why the fuck do you think they had to sneak out to begin with?

What the fuck do some of you want out of life anyways????

Sometimes I'm amazed by the minimal standards people have and set for them selves. There is no strive.

Go hard in life or go home.

In what universe was Orwell ever suppressed? anyone ever see 1984??? Van gogh wasnt particularly popular either in his time. Lets just say he was suppressed too.

Also, I wanna get rid of SS because I know for a FACT I will never see a dime of what I pay into it, because our government treats it like some kinda fucking slush fund.

Then this clown has the audacity to offer his insight on Iran and Nukes?

I bet this motherfucker would be singing a different song if the US was hell bent on and threatening to blow China out the water with Nukes.

What this clown is saying is "communism is great, I'm old and being modest so respect my position"

I respect his freedom to talk nonsense, a freedom he wouldnt have under a model of his liking, however at the same time those of you who exercise YOUR FREEDOM to buy this shit are crazier then I am.

Jan 31, 2008
lololol dhadnot , i and im sure many see exactly what just went down.

hey studier of islam , be a lil more introspective and you will see you only keep talking shit about yourself brotha.
over n over

Miro

Sicc OG
Sep 20, 2006
For those who like reading chomskys books or are interested in the guy and his views, you can watch Manufacturing Consent,
here : http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5631882395226827730#

The classic Canadian documentary Manufacturing Consent based on the Noam Chomsky/Edward Herman book by the same name. Explores the the propaganda model of the media.

much respect for the guy and the life he lead/leads
thanks.

For a more condense version of Herman and Chomsky's view on the media: