NO.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
Traviz1990 said:
bro i dunno who you talking about but it seems like every thread i go into you type something about emo's are you hinting to us that your emo or what?

and if not who are you referring to and why?
and if its me and you think im emo HAHA i aint gonna be mad or nothing jbut if you do think i am go head think that but theres no need to keep posting over n over..

but do what you believe and what you think,

get at me
Don't PM me with this emo shit ever again. I already said in one reply to you that I was never talking about you, but shit I might as well have been. That PM gains you +7 EMO points!!!

Jan 5, 2007
see ya just tryin to get something started... its a shame, o well believe what you want, the reason i pm you is to keep it separated from the other shit, cause this has nothing to do with strange and i didn't want to contribute to stealing threads or making a new OT thread..

and another reason i pm you is cause it seems like your following me in every thread i go into and typing something about emo's.. i tried to keep it separated and chilled but you come out doing this.. you could have sent a pm back telling me what you had to say but instead of doing that you had to make a new topic and clutter the board with more bull shit,it seems like your tying to get attention and be funny and putting more bs out there, but do what you want i cant control you

btw that post has made you gain +99 i need a hug points
1 more point and you can turn them in to redeem a free hug

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
How the fuck can you be followed on a message board... We all see the same shit and post in the same shit-hole threads... Jesus... talk about needing attention... you formed a stalker in your brain, psycho.

and by the way I was blown when I replied and thought I made a new PM. SHOOOOOOOOSH!

Jan 5, 2007
You're a moron.

I belive him, haha... I really do!
i don't give a flyin fuck what you think i am
ya he was so high that he had to go back from his private messages and click new thread instead of clicking reply on my message.. riiiiight

he thought hey ill make another thread about him and me and all my cyber pals can have a laugh and they will be on my side

Jan 5, 2007
LOL... I don't doubt he did that... but I believe he was blown...

HAHAHAHAHA

awww and you should give a flying fuck what I think you are b/c I'm Slither bitch...haven't you heard?
and ya i dunno if he was blown or what, but i know he made this thread on purpose

i know who you are but, i don't care what you think about me, cause really what have you done for me to care who you are and acknowledge your existence and care for what you think about me?