No Violence in Kansas City on Election Day!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2006
Yesterday was historic and today is Great! President Obama has already made a change in Kansas City. There was no violence, people were friendly and courteous all day, and the Town kinda even looked brighter. I can get used to this type of "attitude" around KC.
R.I.P. Tyree Martin, WYCO OG forever

"I heard there was an outbreak of white-on-white crime in JoCo KS, though" lol.

Apr 25, 2002
Aint shit gone change. Schools in my neighrborhood are closing, yet schools in Iraq are being built. Police officers and Firefighters are being laid off in my city, yet once again oversea's all the help they need. A election aint really gonna change shit. Atleast now maybe people will see everything aint a fuckin race issue. People pry at that race shit so much, that it creates a double standard. Why is money from mine and your check going to the crackfiend? Right when they get that mutha fucka they go get rock with it. You feel me? I say fuck the system and government cuz they help the mutha fuckas with 6 kids that smoke rocks, before they help the mutha fuckas that need it. Why should I/we have to pay for the lil slut with 6 kids. Too many people out there though are pussy's and won't stand up for what they believe in. We as people control this country. You saw Katrina, you saw the LA riots, they can't control us. They just try to keep us dumb and scared enough so we wont stand up. I voted for Obama, but I don't feel shit will change. Yea times might be better economically, but for the average joe you aint gone see shit. Maybe better gas and food prices. Nov. 5th at 1230am, my folks Jason Campbell and his boy got shot and killed on 130th and Halstead. Chicago recorded more killings than Iraq yet they cutting the police force?....hmmm....LIKE I SAID, WE ARE FORGOTTEN. COME TO GARY OR ANY HOOD IN THE MIDWEST. SEE IF IT MATTERS.
one

C-MOB

Sicc OG
Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
I feel what you're sayin Cash... but right now alot people are focused on the historical significance of the election... its a mental high... a cluck gon be a cluck... but alot of people are like "damn, we have a black president, just imagine what me/my kids can actually achieve"... everybody knows it ain't gon be all peaches and cream from here on out... folks spirits are lifted right now though... I'm 100% with you on the crackhead shit, i'm a repoman 11 hrs. a day... i deal with crackheads and downright unmotivated loser muthafuckas everyday, and thanks to HUD alot of em live in a nicer place than i do... all they gotta do is sit on their ass, get free rent, and collect that check on the 3rd... but fuck it it is what it is...

Sep 16, 2008
Aint shit gone change. Schools in my neighrborhood are closing, yet schools in Iraq are being built. Police officers and Firefighters are being laid off in my city, yet once again oversea's all the help they need. A election aint really gonna change shit. Atleast now maybe people will see everything aint a fuckin race issue. People pry at that race shit so much, that it creates a double standard. Why is money from mine and your check going to the crackfiend? Right when they get that mutha fucka they go get rock with it. You feel me? I say fuck the system and government cuz they help the mutha fuckas with 6 kids that smoke rocks, before they help the mutha fuckas that need it. Why should I/we have to pay for the lil slut with 6 kids. Too many people out there though are pussy's and won't stand up for what they believe in. We as people control this country. You saw Katrina, you saw the LA riots, they can't control us. They just try to keep us dumb and scared enough so we wont stand up. I voted for Obama, but I don't feel shit will change. Yea times might be better economically, but for the average joe you aint gone see shit. Maybe better gas and food prices. Nov. 5th at 1230am, my folks Jason Campbell and his boy got shot and killed on 130th and Halstead. Chicago recorded more killings than Iraq yet they cutting the police force?....hmmm....LIKE I SAID, WE ARE FORGOTTEN. COME TO GARY OR ANY HOOD IN THE MIDWEST. SEE IF IT MATTERS.
one

Thats real. Cleveland aint ganna change a bit. Sad but true.

Apr 25, 2002
I feel what you're sayin Cash... but right now alot people are focused on the historical significance of the election... its a mental high... a cluck gon be a cluck... but alot of people are like "damn, we have a black president, just imagine what me/my kids can actually achieve"... everybody knows it ain't gon be all peaches and cream from here on out... folks spirits are lifted right now though... I'm 100% with you on the crackhead shit, i'm a repoman 11 hrs. a day... i deal with crackheads and downright unmotivated loser muthafuckas everyday, and thanks to HUD alot of em live in a nicer place than i do... all they gotta do is sit on their ass, get free rent, and collect that check on the 3rd... but fuck it it is what it is...

THATS THE TRUTH DOGG. SECTION 8 LIVING IS NICER THAN MY COMPLEX. I FEEL THE POWER OF THIS ELECTION. AND HOPEFULLY IT CAN GET SOME THINGS DONE. BUT YOU KNOW HOW IT IS, WE GONE BE GOING THROUGH THE SAME DAMN SHIT DOGG. THATS JUST HOW LIFE IS.I KNOW A DUDE WITH KIDS NEVER WORKED, NOONE IN THE HOUSEHOLD WORK, BUT THEY LIVE LIKE KINGS. DON'T EVEN HUSTLE. IF I HAD HARD TIMES THEY WOULD PUT MY ASS ON THE STREET AND NOT GIVE A FUCK. I HOPE HE GET IN THERE AND DO SOME GOOD THINGS. THESE DRUG LAWS ARE UNJUST. I GOT A HOMIE DOING 4 YRS FED. FOR A QUARTER OF HARD. ONE FACING 72 YRS. WITH NO PRIORS FOR COCAINE CONVICTIONS. DON'T MAKE SENSE WHEN THE CHILD MOLESTOR GETS OUT IN 2 YRS. SO I HOPE OBAMA CAN BRING FORCE SOME CHANGE. MAYBE EVEN LEGALIZE MY FAVORITE THING?
one

Apr 25, 2002
cash, check the requests thread, according to my research it seems like you might be just the cat i'm lookin for

now back to your regularly scheduled program

I aint got none of that shit you need. IF I KNEW OLD GI SHIT WOULD BE WORTH HUNDREDS, BELIEVE ME I WOULDA STOCKED UP ON IT. I PASSSED UP SO MUCH SHIT, YALL COULD BE PAYING MY RENT. MY FOLKS K-KILLA DID A INTRO ON ONE OF THEM GANGSTA SHITS OVER THAT PYSCHODRAMA BEAT. FOLKS KILLED THAT SHIT R.I.P.
one

Nov 5, 2008
I aint got none of that shit you need. IF I KNEW OLD GI SHIT WOULD BE WORTH HUNDREDS, BELIEVE ME I WOULDA STOCKED UP ON IT. I PASSSED UP SO MUCH SHIT, YALL COULD BE PAYING MY RENT. MY FOLKS K-KILLA DID A INTRO ON ONE OF THEM GANGSTA SHITS OVER THAT PYSCHODRAMA BEAT. FOLKS KILLED THAT SHIT R.I.P.
one
same here

i had every volume/chapter up to a certain point, shit was in abundance in my circle at the time. sad.

r.i.p. Folks