No scraps or bitches like bitchualizer or SevenHoeSav allowed to play this great game

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2003
Damn. I thought the gov would have some hitech ass modems.

you need to get on this quiz Gasso. I'm on question 22. A few more tries and I'm going to beat this shit.

Feb 9, 2003
I was going to make a thread and basically give anyone till the end of the month to get 100 props. Those that don't should have their user title changed to faggot. Because faggots don't get props.

May 7, 2002
I was going to make a thread and basically give anyone till the end of the month to get 100 props. Those that don't should have their user title changed to faggot. Because faggots don't get props.
lol @ props

some of you motha fuckas are so pathetic with the begging for the props, the same way bitches at mardi gras beg for beads and flash their tits

attention whore galore extravaganza

Feb 9, 2003
lol @ props

some of you motha fuckas are so pathetic with the begging for the props, the same way bitches at mardi gras beg for beads and flash their tits

attention whore galore extravaganza
[e-40 voice] mothafucka, I beg yo pardon. [/e-40 voice]

props kicked the siccness to the next level. if you ain't down with props I got two words for you: negative props!