no posts in 5 hours?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
ive been trying to post the past few days

wait to load, 'page cannot be displayed', refresh, repeat, finally sign in, try to browse, 'page cannot be displayed', refresh repeat, 'you are not signed in' etc til i give up after 25 mins

Props: reo
Apr 11, 2007

wait to load, 'page cannot be displayed', refresh, repeat, finally sign in, try to browse, 'page cannot be displayed', refresh repeat, 'you are not signed in' etc til i give up after 25 mins
goverment. censorship. siccness is in the front lines of the free speech revolution.

Props: reo
Jun 5, 2004

If it says ur not signed in then just click on whatever forum and it'll show as signed in...

Whats been happening to me on my phone is any thread that has hella youtube vids will freeze. Sometimes i'll be in the middle of writing a long ass post and itll freeze n kick me out of safari, and when i go back it erases the words lol

And i just posted this 3 mins ago and got this

Attachments

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
If it says ur not signed in then just click on whatever forum and it'll show as signed in...

Whats been happening to me on my phone is any thread that has hella youtube vids will freeze. Sometimes i'll be in the middle of writing a long ass post and itll freeze n kick me out of safari, and when i go back it erases the words lol

And i just posted this 3 mins ago and got this
bro that looks like a major problem.

.....have you tried any sand?