No one wants to talk about....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2003
the TSUNAMI!?!?!?!....holy shit...now they are sayin like 50,00 dead! this has to be one of the biggest blunders ever!!...no warning at all...this is 9/11 x 20!...the governments should feel embarrased and ashamed...the places that got hit are totally wiped out...there are WHOLE islands gone...

R.I.P.

Jul 10, 2002
^^^^
Yeah a 9.0 earthquake at Sea, did anyone see the home video from the hotel where the water was just rushing up on shore? Savage and devastating... It hit 10 countries, started in Southwestern asia and moved to Africa... wtf? I saw this chart and the timeline of the waves moving outward from the epicenter and it was flying w/o any warning. They said b/c the chances of something happening like this on the Indian ocean is so rare, none of the countries had a communication system to warn folx about the Tsunami, they said if it was on the Pacific the casualities wouldn't have been as high b/c of an advanced warning system... too bad, Nature rules, pray for the health of the nations and people who have felt the wrath from this act of nature...

Apr 25, 2002
I saw that video, it was crazy. You just never know what can happen and at what time. Its hard to look at the faces of those who had loved ones who died or are missing. They look so lost. And some of them lost their whole family.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
From what they were saying, the center in Honolulu warned those countries, that's what they were saying on the news last night. Apparently, authorities in Sri Lanka didn't act on those warnings. We can all learn from this though...in an event like the one that took place, the biggest warning sign is when the water shoots out about 1,000 feet. So, if there's water on shore, and all of a sudden the closest water is 1,000 or so feet away, there's going to be a problem.