NO MORE LINCOLN VS. SKYLINE GOTTA STOP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
all imma say is: If dago could get past they personal drama yall could take the game over, yall got way too much talent to be goin at each other when outta towners like me listen 2 all yalls music but yall dont even support each other and it seems like niggas is mad for nothin
REAL MUTHAFUCKIN TALK RIGHT HERE!

Jun 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
i say first things first g's gotta sit down and talk. then get off the siccness with it cause somebody on here prolly the police. so what need to happen is niggas start shooting info phone number personal email etc to pm boxes and get all these wierd outsiders out the business.

E.K

Dec 2, 2009
What up Ric nutt, i still got your plug and ima hit you soon, I got to have yall on this. i think the first thing we can do is when we see eachother act like we got some since, we need to act like we seen blue befor and act like we seen red and green befor. ima relist, i know gangs arnet going to end, but i think we can all be where we from without being mad at somebody else for being from somewhere else. I aint mad at nobody for being a crip or from lincoln or from emerald. i think at least when we see each other we can at least say whats up and keep it moving, or if we aint grown enough to do that then stay away from eachother but stop the killing. My homies are dead and the people who did it dont even know them. The way this is going everybody is fair game, and i dont want my kids hurt behind some shit that grown men got going on!!!!!!!

MITCHY SLICK

CEO/Artist WrongKind Records
Jan 29, 2003
LETS THINK ON THIS SHIT AN COME UP WIT SUMN THAT MAKE SENSE.I AINT BULLSHITIN IM WIT IT FOR REAL.I CANT CALL A SHOT FOR EVERY NIGGA ON THIS SIDE BUT IM DOWN WIT WHATEVER NIGGAS OVER HERE IS DOWN WIT.......

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
so far 2010 has been a year of growth...even I myself Look at alot of shit different opposed to how I did this time last year. I feel like once ur able to man up and be on some man shit and not allow ur peers to put a battery in ur bacc and try to use ur celebrity or status as a vessel to promote their feelings and intentions ..change is only inevitable..And I'm not speaking on 1 artist or nigga I'm speaking in general..Alot of problems are mainly fueled by outside influences,we've all been victims of it..some more than others...with that being said this is jus one step of many to be take'n down the line..sumthin that took 20 years to damage wont be fixed in 30 days...but why not start the healing process now and not waste anymore time hating eachother...I'd sure much rather talk to my kids about how this shit was than having to explain to em how to survive thru it and watch them go thru it

p.s I doubt slick's motive is to do music..thats jus putting a band-aid on a bulletwound ..a quicc fix..its bigger and deeper than music/rap song..the mothers of victims of this war can care less about a song..I dont know the answer but I dont think a song should be the 1st attack on this epidemic

jus my 2 cents

Jul 29, 2008
i say first things first g's gotta sit down and talk. then get off the siccness with it cause somebody on here prolly the police. so what need to happen is niggas start shooting info phone number personal email etc to pm boxes and get all these wierd outsiders out the business.
Last year when I was there, I thought/felt we kould have done something. Redrum, Jman3 and myself went to SD to get at both Skyline and Lincoln...

Shit Ric, I was standing next to you in the house when Mitch and rum were talking...

At one point, I was thinking of coming back and bringin T Rodgers wid me!!! Get Pro ball, EK, and some big homies to sit down and bick it.

Rum even said, a song wid Mitchy and Big June would have said VOLUMES... but I guess it wasnt the right time... problem is, there is never a right time... so people have to make it happen and the people that make it happen are the ones with voices. Even someone told me, Big June was the dude to do music with since he was an ambassador.

I realize that alot of homies have been lost.. AND THAT SHIT TAKES A LIFETIME TO HEAL.. BIP to all of them!!! but its setting examples for the future gen and getting it right.

I'll be 100, when I talking wid everyone, I heard all EGOs.... which kats need to drop if they ever wanna have some kind of chance to talk things out...

Like I said, saying it on siccness is one thing.. but showing it by doing other things shows real intention.

Jan 30, 2009
i think wrong kind sideways an cherry chuck gang should all sit down an come together feel me an start ah movement an build a solid relationship wit one another also a free big june campaign would be da shit also along wit don diego

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
p.s I doubt slick's motive is to do music..thats jus putting a band-aid on a bulletwound ..a quicc fix..its bigger and deeper than music/rap song..the mothers of victims of this war can care less about a song..I dont know the answer but I dont think a song should be the 1st attack on this epidemic

jus my 2 cents

I can digg that in every way my nigg..

But you gotta start somewhere...IMo....where ever/whatever that is who knows..

I know the shit is deeper than the abyss but you gotta start the submerg somewhere in the water to get down to the bottom..

:cool:

Jul 29, 2008
I'mma quote redrum, not only bekuz he is my homey, bekuz he is your homey too and he has done music with everyone. I personally think his lyrics are deeper than most.. and Wont stop being a Blood is a perfect example.

Wont Stop being a Blood
"the high council all agree that the beefing is senseless
if the soldiers are all gone, then the fortress is defenseless"

Piru Love unreleased track
"Look at the soldier and generals I bang with
Ask any general or soldier that I hang with
The Piru and Blood Beef need to change..."

West Koast Raised unreleased track
"G's that raised me are Dead, old or in jail
...is Blind and G code written in brail
Look what we started
They took what we started
Defamed and deformed it
and made it retarded"

"Cant afford another death like Pac or Easy,
Another gang truce will not come easy
Whats funny, is the cops believe me...."
--------------------------------------------

I Rocc gots a point.. but we (for us that are homies) gotta take any step... its not gonna be easy.. and its gonna be tough.. lifes have been lost.. and that hurt is forever...

A track can send a message, but the intentions have to be solid. Meaning that people aint tryna use the situation to twist it in their favor.. so its gotta be someone that really wants to do something on a real tip.

In a real way, its gotta start wid the big homies talking to the lil homies.. and then its big homies from each side to sit and get a better understanding... problem.. do big homies or OGs carry that weight? Some yes, some no. But there are prominent figures in each set, usually the voice/rapper, that can put that message into the mindset.

Again, kats gotta do this for them.. its bigger than most of us.. but we say something as fans that respect both sides... and just gangs in general.

Apr 25, 2010
wuddup my nigga's? if anybody really wanna do this shit they already know eachother or got contact wit a nigga that know somebody.without this shit being for promotional shit unless its gonna benefit us all we need neutral ground bottom line.this will be history Blood bring everything that records.Real shit this needs to happen!the shit remind me of brotha's that had a fall out came back together for the sake of family.now how real can that be?Southeast can make a big statement wit this one.Yeah Dat!

Jul 29, 2008
wuddup my nigga's? if anybody really wanna do this shit they already know eachother or got contact wit a nigga that know somebody.without this shit being for promotional shit unless its gonna benefit us all we need neutral ground bottom line.this will be history Blood bring everything that records.Real shit this needs to happen!the shit remind me of brotha's that had a fall out came back together for the sake of family.now how real can that be?Southeast can make a big statement wit this one.Yeah Dat!
"Bloods and Piru's beefin is like Kane and Abel"

.20 seconds in

Apr 25, 2010
Blood I'm gone say this and i know it's gonna trip nigga's that don't know out but even when skyline was funkin wit lincoln some skyline and lincoln niggas still kicked it wit eachother on some grown man shit.they never let banging interfere wit realness.thats some real shit fo yo ass.so do i think this'll work with daygo getting this much publicity we can show'em more then we can tell'em.I guess we'll all have a spaceship then huh?don't let stupid shit get in the way of freedom,success,goals, and most of all "my brotha should never leave me hungry"!Southeast stand the fuck up! real shit is unfolding.

Aug 21, 2009
I'm with change. Especially if it's positive and for the better.

I think the first step is to set music aside and focus on the individuals from each set that are serious and has a PROVEN record for promoting peace within Southeast. I'm talking about G's like E.K. from O'farrell, Pro Ball from the South, Stacy Butler from Lincoln and so on.

They all need to get together in a place of business and discuss what they think can be done to fix this problem. The meetings should be structured and take place weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly and be recorded. There should be an official channel setup on Youtube to post the recordings of each meeting. These videos can go viral fast. Everybody that's with the movement can help by spreading the link on there Facebook and/or Myspace accounts, because just about every nigga in Southeast has one or the other. The conversation will quickly go from the internet to the streets and back to the internet and will create a cycle.

Once this foundation is laid, then we should have "rappers" from each hood make an album and DVD to go with the movement.

That's my idea. WHAT'S YOURS?!

P.S. Slick, step up to the plate and TAKE ACTION and prove your serious about this shit and not just pulling "PR control" for how them white folks did you on that episode.