No mas en Espanol...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
nob0die said:
what????

RACIST THREAD...

i agree with J-boeger...... we cant read that bullshit... speak english... u live in America.. its the Language of the nation.. if u dont like English... jump back 10 paces south.....

or u can just tell me what u sayin... and it will be fine...

Que dije pendejo, si no sabes escribir en Espanol, vete a la chingada. Como va ser un hilo racista si el Espanol es un lenguaje y no una raza?????

Feb 9, 2003
Pinche joto del nadie. Que se vaya a la chingada por que si habla haci en persona le parto la madre a el y al zologico donde vive el changito por culero.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
nob0die said:
what????

RACIST THREAD...

i agree with J-boeger...... we cant read that bullshit... speak english... u live in America.. its the Language of the nation.. if u dont like English... jump back 10 paces south.....

or u can just tell me what u sayin... and it will be fine...
chinga tu madre puto!

Sep 26, 2006
hi. my name is jake. i live in california. i am currently eating strawberry mentos and drinking a full throttle. it tastes very good. i like to fish, go camping and go 4 wheeling. i like country music. have a nice day.

Dec 4, 2006
FUCK YOU J-FAG-BOEG....if i ever see you on the streets..expect a fist to the face...bitch i aint that taxi driver you fag..i will bitch slap you..

y que coman mierda los putos de la bitchness.net por averme borrado de este sitio...