No Lynch on the cd???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2005
www.myspace.com
xraidedloc831 said:
they on good terms. Lynch shouts X out on the last track on the cd just isnt rapping on it.

yup, dat was coo to hear. yo it would be dope if x did a album called season of da psycho n lynch did all da production like season of da siccness. dat shit
would be a classic. lol damn dats a genious idea.

Aug 10, 2003
its not the matter of fact that x is coo with lynch or lynch is coo with x.

the question is, is lynch coo with loki? you guys forgot bout that whole myspace and sicx incident?

loki

Artist
Sep 29, 2002
that wouldn't have had any bearing on the record, tho. we got a hot 16 bars from lynch but had 3 problems in the engineering w/ getting that track done....so we shelved it for the next. disappointing, i know, but we had to get this out & in stores, ya feel?

loki

Artist
Sep 29, 2002
cant really speak on it until we in the mastering phase....then y'all can't shit grenades when we miss a release date. we'll make the promises when i know we can keep 'em...

Feb 23, 2006
loki said:
cant really speak on it until we in the mastering phase....then y'all can't shit grenades when we miss a release date. we'll make the promises when i know we can keep 'em...
That way nobody could bitch. Unfortunately my city is lame and only got a couple of copies of Ignition. Loki is being real, there is no other way to be.

Apr 5, 2006
loki said:
that wouldn't have had any bearing on the record, tho. we got a hot 16 bars from lynch but had 3 problems in the engineering w/ getting that track done....so we shelved it for the next. disappointing, i know, but we had to get this out & in stores, ya feel?

what kind of bullshit exscuse is that? why dont yall stop making exscuses and put out material? how many years you been in the game loki and how many albums u got? yall lazy, no work ethic.... watch for the new X solo in 2014

Apr 5, 2006
moneyaffiliated said:
what kind of bullshit exscuse is that? why dont yall stop making exscuses and put out material? how many years you been in the game loki and how many albums u got? yall lazy, no work ethic.... watch for the new X solo in 2014

TELL 'EM! BlocstarEnt is laggin.....they gotta worry about workin on x-raideds Shit before u work on Any otha artist.. get the label off the ground first The Bench warmers can WAIT PPL are getting tired of this shiit

Dec 20, 2006
SERIOUSE I HAVENT BOUGHT IGNITION BUT FROM THE WAY U GUYS ARE TALKING THAT CD'S AVG, THAT THERES NOT ENOUGH RAIDED.....I DONT KNOW Y U GUYS PUT COMPILATIONS OUT, U GUYS SHOULD START EVERYTHING OFF RIGHT AND PUT AN X SOLO CD OUT FIRST, WHEN DEATH ROW STARTED THEY PUT OUT DR DRE FIRST, BECAUSE HE WAS THE KNOWN 1, AND GOT VERSES FROM EVERY 1 IN THE CAMP TO SLOWLY BRING THEM UP, THEY DID IT THE RIGHT WAY....MAN I DONT WANNA HEAR LOKI AND THE WHOLE CAMP RAP FOR HALF THE CD, I WANNA HEAR RAIDED........BUT YEA, WE'LL HEAR A NEW X-RAIDED CD IN THE YEAR 2021 WHEN PPL HOP ON ANOTHER ARTIST AND FORGET ABOUT X......N WHO CARES IF LYNCH IS ON RAIDEDS SHIT, HE'S NEVER BEEN ON IT B4 AND PLUS HE SUX NOW. HIS LAST GOOD CD WAS EBK4 AND THAT WAS JUST DECENT.......

-MY NAME IS YOUNG P MAN AND THIS IS MY OPINION