No LOve Needs To DROP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 26, 2007
^^^same here... been waiting on blocczilla and self explanitory... shit.. key loc's album...bleezo...sav... trama unit... THA LOCCECT all that shit

Nov 14, 2008
C-WAY NEED TO DROP SOMETHING SOON,I MEAN I DO APPRECIATE FREE MIXTAPES BUT AIN'T NUTHIN BETTER THAN AN ACTUAL ALBUM,THEY STARTIN TO BE LIKE MADESICC WITH ALL THESE RELEASE DATES AND COMING SOON ALBUMS BUT AIN'T SHIT DROPPIN....AGAIN THANKS FOR THE FREE MIXTAPES BUT WE ON SICCNESS NEEDS SOME REAL ALBUMS.

Aug 16, 2002
NO LOVE got an album called blocczilla? thats wierd....anyway No love is a real OG and his flow started that whole movement wit (nutty, sav sicc, bleezo, bop...etc.

Aug 8, 2009
Big Nolove Just did 4 songs last night for his album he's like Dr.Dre you gotta make him release somethin but don't worry we're gonna make him drop his solo.Nolove is in a league of his own he's like the Big Homie of gangsta rap.1 thing for sure Nolove gots like50-60 songs done and ready but we need our feddy ya dig.

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
I definitely understand that. You can't be putting out solo project with no cheddar attached. It is all about the bread. If niggaz are saying that it is about something else they are lying.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
^ i agree. that was a tight verse and imo his only good one. though, i'm not feelin no love either; i cannot stand the screaming much like luni (i do like the triple threat three though :)).
death threatz i liked from the get-go; it's always knocking. however, this new shit they are doing is not cutting it.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
^ i agree. that was a tight verse and imo his only good one. though, i'm not feelin no love either; i cannot stand the screaming much like luni (i do like the triple threat three though :)).
death threatz i liked from the get-go; it's always knocking. however, this new shit they are doing is not cutting it.
I agree wit u about Luni Coleone, he needz 2 change his name back 2 Lunasicc and bring back his Lunasicc style, his first 2 albumz was classic $ac-Town shit and his new shit iz weak