no dalima links?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
sounds like he just moved it to the sicc share.... maybe i want dalima tracks and maybe i dont go there and he to is some what connected to strange? im not trippin just wondering the logic here in lds`s lil deletion thing..
I'm pretty sure LDS has deleted every direct download link that's been posted.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
All media files NOT OWNED by the initial poster will go to the SICCtunes Media Share forum. That's the place to share files. Utilize and embrace jumping to that forum to share music.

And on another note, you'll be able to share KC music with dudes from Cali, New York, etc., that may have never heard of the artist posted and vice versa for their artists.

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
All media files NOT OWNED by the initial poster will go to the SICCtunes Media Share forum. That's the place to share files. Utilize and embrace jumping to that forum to share music.

And on another note, you'll be able to share KC music with dudes from Cali, New York, etc., that may have never heard of the artist posted and vice versa for their artists.
ok I guess you have your reason but dont make this thread about balls...lol