No Can Do on Hiphopdx

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
Heat Myser said:
That's a fucking hip hop site...thats like putting a Nelly song on this board and asking what you think about it.
its da only site i notice that had 1 of his songs up, myself i dont think its da greatest but atleast some1 is starting.

cmccrary10 said:
i can't believe how much people are hating on this song
look how he is image as "A Devil Worshipper" dont act like its a surprise, really u should know that already

Sep 26, 2004
www.ChanceDizzle.com
Dark Shadow said:
look how he is image as "A Devil Worshipper" dont act like its a surprise, really u should know that already
yeah, he looks different, but there's no picture of him on that site. most of those people have never seen, nor heard of tech n9ne. i think people are hating just because they have no idea who he is

May 9, 2002
"Tech N9ne is the shit. This dawg needs to get the national recognition he deserves. He can lyrically destroy any MC out in the game today, tomorrow, yesterday. Just ask Yukmouth, Quincy Jones, and Even mr. Gangsta Rap himself, 2Pac. Tech N9ne, Kutt Calhoun, and Big Krizz Kaliko. Stange Music Baby. No other way to go."

OK...its one thing to LIKE Tech N9ne...but seriously....that statement in bold is fuckin ridiculous....dickriding is a disease....

Yuk is just as dope as Tech....

Apr 21, 2003
"If you like this song, you wear white make up and ride a skateboad. This aint rap, tech nine been weak since day one. Stop supportin this man, he needs to stop makin this music."

haha @ this ain't rap...lol wtf!

Slide

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
"Tech N9ne is the shit. This dawg needs to get the national recognition he deserves. He can lyrically destroy any MC out in the game today, tomorrow, yesterday. Just ask Yukmouth, Quincy Jones, and Even mr. Gangsta Rap himself, 2Pac. Tech N9ne, Kutt Calhoun, and Big Krizz Kaliko. Stange Music Baby. No other way to go."

OK...its one thing to LIKE Tech N9ne...but seriously....that statement in bold is fuckin ridiculous....dickriding is a disease....

Yuk is just as dope as Tech....

Opinions are like assholes my man..