Nirvana

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
Yeah, Nirvana was a great fucking band that I will listen to until the day I die. Too bad Kurt had to go out like that, dude had mad talent writing lyrics. This was a band for those of you who don't know (which is hard to believe) that reached out to every depressed soul, loner, and just pretty much everyone in one way or another. My pops even likes Nirvana, which is odd cuz we don't like a lot of the same music. I'll never forget songs like Smells Like Teen Spirit, Rape Me (one of my favorites), Heart Shaped Box, Lithium, Come As You Are, and so many fucking more. I'm actually learning to play some Nirvana right now on guitar but yeah, they were a great band in my opinion.

Aug 20, 2004
Nirvana...are legends...they..along with Soundgarden,Pearl Jam and Alice IN Chains INVENTED the alternative genre...they reshaped the face of rock...and Kurt Cobain will forever be looked upon as a legend in ANY music genre....