Nipsey Hussle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
my boy did some work with him up in LA at this studio my boy was working at he told me about him for some time gave me his cd mix shit I believe my told me it's hard to find but I don't even know where I put it

Sep 29, 2003
southern california has gotten much more nationwide attention since Game blew up....all these dudes is dope, Nipsey, Jay Rock, Glasses Malone......G Malone probly my favorite outta all them bbut Nipsey is still nice.....

Gambitowens said:
He try to act like snoop dogg imo. He stole snoops hairstyle and movements
theres over 6 billion people in the world man you acting like there's over 6 billion different hairstyles and everybody got a different one, hahahaha. Don't act like you never seen a rapper grab his balls, point at the camera, and throw up his hood in a music video before.....

Feb 8, 2003
theres over 6 billion people in the world man you acting like there's over 6 billion different hairstyles and everybody got a different one, hahahaha. Don't act like you never seen a rapper grab his balls, point at the camera, and throw up his hood in a music video before.....

Quit stalking me in every thread and get this big black dick off your mind and go make some album threads like you suppose to do(there was a new gucci mane, guerilla maab, AZ, Cam'ron, T.I., Young Buck, Webbie, Tony Yayo, Chopper young city leak this week go make threads for them bc i noticed you stop making album threads since i called you out) .

Like I said he bitting Snoop style not taking anything a way from his skills. he just remind me of snoop when he talks and his appearence just liek that other rapper Topp Dogg.

May 6, 2009
Quit stalking me in every thread and get this big black dick off your mind and go make some album threads like you suppose to do(there was a new gucci mane, guerilla maab, AZ, Cam'ron, T.I., Young Buck, Webbie, Tony Yayo, Chopper young city leak this week go make threads for them bc i noticed you stop making album threads since i called you out) .

Like I said he bitting Snoop style not taking anything a way from his skills. he just remind me of snoop when he talks and his appearence just liek that other rapper Topp Dogg.
I feel you homie, but just because he reminds you of him, doesn't necessarily mean he's biting him.