Nio the Gift-Angels and Demons....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
I mean how much better can it get? All I am saying is this is the type of artist the Bay needs to get behind. Someone who has substance to their music. This is the type of shit i will support in 2011. I am not supporting nontalent any longer.

Sep 12, 2005
If ya'll don't have his first album "Blood, Sweat & Triumph" you're really doing yourself a disservice. I may like that cd better than "HIPHOP" and that was one of the better albums to come out last year. I hope he achieves the success he deserves.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
^Where can you get that cd at? I didn't see it on itunes. I really like Nio but I wasn't feeling that Super Hero album, too many rock samples or bad rock infused beats imo.

Apr 7, 2006
If ya'll don't have his first album "Blood, Sweat & Triumph" you're really doing yourself a disservice. I may like that cd better than "HIPHOP" and that was one of the better albums to come out last year. I hope he achieves the success he deserves.
Was that when he was kind of riding the hyphy wave? Superstar was the single right?

I never got the album but I remember hearing Superstar and a song featuring E-40. It was on iTunes 4-5 years ago but I don't think its been on there since then.

Sep 12, 2005
It's on itunes under the artist name "Tha Gift" yeah "Superstar" was the single, but was only one of 2 "hyphy" type songs. The rest are all similar to HIPHOP but with no rock type samples. Super Hero is my least favorite of his..but I don't think that's considered a studio album like BST/HIPHOP.