Nio Tha Gift "The Messenger"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 27, 2009
Oct. 20, 2010, Nio Tha Gift and I linked up once again to start more work on his next mixtape, entitled "The Messenger." In the video he mentions his influences with Hip Hop and what kind of emcee he is. Also, watch as he blesses the booth with a verse from the mixtape, in which he goes nearly 45 bars without a punch. In reality the verse that you see is actually a take he did not keep.

I shot this vlog w/ a Canon 5D Mark II

Be on the look out for "The Messenger." AND keep in mind that his new EP, "Super Hero" is available on iTunes.

Also, if anyone is interested in video work, more specifically documentary or EPK work holla at me, lets build. Thanks!

May 3, 2002
Nio is a beast on the mic, but I didn't like Super Hero much. H.I.P.H.O.P. was great tho...and that Hero mixtape was tight too.

Regardless, I'll keep supporting dude

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
HIPHOP is one of my favorite rap cd's of the past 5 years.

He kind of went rock sample crazy on Super Hero tho.

Dec 4, 2006
H.I.P.H.O.P. still is one of my favorite albums to this day...

Specially the Grateful track, I listen to that track and it puts me in a great mood because I can relate to alot of the things he's talking about in the track....

Jul 22, 2009
Hard to choose which Album is best but I'm always waiting for new nio that's a bet, but I'm waiting for this track to drop Too

I can see a maturity level with nio that I don't see with some of the older rappers here , that combined with the dope azz meaningful thought out lyrics and great delivery makes him a factor