Nintendo DS Lite

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 11, 2005
i just got one the other day and i bought New Super Mario Bros, i beat that game in like 2 days, now im looking for something else....i dont really know what games are out so if you guys know any good games then let me know, thanks

May 16, 2002
castlevania:dawn of sorrow and castlevania:portrait of ruin.

the metroid prime hunters game is fun.

mario kart ds.

megaman zx.

Sep 28, 2002
get pokemon, it may sound gay but pokemon as a rpg is coo.... i always hated rpgs but pokemon is coo. bought it my son and he is addicted

Sep 11, 2005
i know im quick to judge it, i was like 55 seconds into the preview for the new Ninja Gaiden game and it looks the same as that one Ninja game that came out for the original PS, dont you think? they shoulda left it a 2d game, what about that shinobi game that came out for Sega? that was prolly the best ninja type game ive ever played in my life, riding horses and shit, it was a crazy ass game

@ Incarceraided, i cant stand RPG's dude, my brother is into that shit, like FF and all that but nah i could never get into them, thanks though to everyone who responded

Nov 17, 2002
www.facebook.com
If you're into Sudoku (as I am) then the best Sudoku game for DS is Sudoku Gridmaster. That is, other than the Sudoku that comes with Brain Age. I also play Meteos, which is a puzzle game similar to tetris. You use the stylus pen to move blocks vertically and try to match them up 3 in a row or more. When you do this, the row of matched blocks jets off into the sky carrying the blocks on top of it. If there are lots of blocks on top then it may get wieghed down before it gets all the way off the screen. So you have to keep matching blocks to get them higher and higher up while blocks are falling on you. Pretty addicting.

Aside from puzzle games and the other ones mentioned in this thread, Kirby's Canvas Course is pretty fun.

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
any other games people can recommend i just swooped 1 up with metroid pinball and i love it

hella wanted to get smb3 so i could have it just chillin in the gba slot and be able to fire it up at random but damn gamestop wants 25 bux

is big brain academy or the brain age games any good ?