Ninja turtles back

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2002
i know every1 use 2 watch it i know i did , 2 more weeks and its back on fox , its a trip i was like 11,12 when its on but i still remember all of em krang shredder every1, should be good.

Aug 17, 2002
itz commin back on? cartoon? I UZED TO HAVE ALL THE MOVIEZ. I ALWAYZ THOUGHT THE ONE WERE THEY GO TO JAPAN WAZ LAME. ALL MY OLD NINJA TURTLEZ CRAP IZ PROLLY WORTH MONEY. U THINK?

Aug 17, 2002
I $AID PROLLY WORTH MONEY. MY MOM $AVEZ ALL MY OLD CRAP $O $HE HAZ N.T $HEETZ,BLANKET, PILLOW CAZEZ, 20 ACTION FIGUREZ, THE MOTORCYCLEZ, THE $HREDDER CAR, HELLA MORE $TUFF

Sep 23, 2002
WTF? I didnt know they showed G.I Joe no more. DAMMIT!!!!
But the new ninja turtles might not be as tight as the old one. When I heard they was bringin He-Man back, I thought I'd catch the first show to see how it would turn out. The new one dont got it like the old one! But we'll see about N.T tho.

May 12, 2002
ya I think the new ones might be wack too... I'm hoping theyll show the old ones, but I remember when I heard they were showing Transformers on again on Fox, but it was some lame ass shit.. it had optimus prime and some other foos but it looked like fucking digimon

May 13, 2002
lol damn im gonna watch that shit...but it prolly wont be nothin like the old ones...

anyway what was the thing called in which krang an shredder rode around in ? damnit i cant remember i think it was somethin like technodrome ? or somethin

remember bebop an rocksteady i think were they're names lol

i had hella action figures from the turtles....i lost all mine though

May 16, 2002
D-Menace said:

anyway what was the thing called in which krang an shredder rode around in ? damnit i cant remember i think it was somethin like technodrome ? or somethin

yeah its called the technodrome

Aug 11, 2002
Once retired should stay retired. I'm tired of all these classic cartoons coming back on tv and they end up being hella weak... Transformers, He-Man, X-Men etc... keep that shit in retirement.

Sep 23, 2002
^^^Damn, I didnt know that shit, I gotta check that shit out one of these nights.

But Slash was the best villain on Ninja Turtles, nobody could fuck with him. He mopped the floor with the turtles.lol But Rat King was a close second. @smuggla