Ninerz or raiders?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2002
Old$chool said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry to dissapoint you kid, but raiders legacy from 60-04????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEASE, don't make me fuckin laugh. Looks like I even know YOUR team better than you do. "You're one of those people who throw around 5 for 5 all day?" What? Make some fuckin sense. You're tryin to tell me to discount the NINER DYNASTY when you bring up your weak ass team? "60-04????" Uhm, what did they win in the 60's????? Cuz it sure as fuck wasn't a super bowl. So, that kills your 60's "legacy." First of all, the raiders won ONE super bowl in the 70's (the STEELERS OWNED the 70's winning FOUR super bowls, not the faggot ass raiders-that is a FACT). So that kills your 70's "legacy." One super bowl in 81 and one in 84 (when the NINERS took over and OWNED the 80's). So that kills your 80's "legacy." NONE in the 90's (that kills your 90's "legacy") and NONE in the new millenium. That kills your whole "60-04 legacy," don't it? While the NINERS DYNASTY won five during the 80's and into the 90's, period. Learn my team? I know more about my team AND your team. Since you obviously don't know shit about football, it ain't no 5 years I'm talking about. Five super bowls, fifteen division titles, 18 winning seasons in the 20 years that your team last won a super bowl, not just "5 years"-THAT is a DYNASTY, not your weak ass supposed "legacy." Especially when the NINERS were the FIRST team to win five, period. And they're the one of only TWO teams to do so in NFL history, period. And the bitch ass raiders AIN'T the other team. Don't hate and don't try to erase history. Face it, the NINERS DYNASTY is LEGENDARY and FACTUAL. Your raiders "nation" is non-existent. Maybe you should try to lower your expectations and maybe try to actually sell-out a home game or two. Why do you raider "fans" (all 12 of you) worry so much about what the NINERS do anyway? We're not even in the same divison. Our teams winning or losing don't affect each other, so why do you constantly cry and bitch about other teams? Worry about not being able to watch your team on TV during home games instead or worrying about what the Bay Area LEGENDS are doing in SF.
your tellin me to not erase history? well dont erase the years prior and after your teams super bowl!!!!!!!!! my WHOLE point was that you said last 20 years of Raiders = losing 1 superbowl. My whole thang was you forgot all the SMASHING we did. Like I said I much rather argue football with a bronco, charger, or cheif fan. But again if you gonnna discuss football you gotta get your head out your ass and bring up your team not "5 for 5" thats factual but at the same time if that is all you know about your team then you need to go argue with gurls cause round here you gotta know everything. I love talking about football some of the fun things are that when we both walk away from it you still go back to where you started at. but I aint gonna argue a "5 for 5" argument you probably dont even know who throw what to who in a certain game, who rushed for the most yards in one seaon, or nada about that. all you know is "5 for 5" LOL LOL LOL LOL my closest homie is a niner fan and he rarely brings up "5 for 5'' he always brings up other thangs but you non knowing ass gurls always ONLY bring that up. and are usless to chit chat about football. and also you can also confuse your dynasty with fluke since the niners havent brought shit to the table before or after the "5 for 5"! all you have had were ballhogs, arguing running backs, and worthless kickers. but thats football for you, WIN LOSE OR TIE RAIDER NATION TILL I DIE, AND THATS FUCK THE REST.

Aug 6, 2002
Old$chool said:
I got a question for you-Who sells-out EVERY home game even when they have a shitty season? NINERS! That's who!
Here's another one-Who had a few good seasons and playoff appearances and STILL has no fans coming to the coliseum? raiders, that's who!
U GET THE FERIA FROM TICKET SALES? WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT MATTER THEN, YOU EVER HEARD ABOUT THE TAX OAKLAND PUT ON TICKETS SALES AND THE SHITTY PSL THANG WE HAVE IN PLACE? THAT IS WHAT IS EFFECTING TICKET SALES. ARGUE FOOTBALL PENDEJO NEXT YOU GONNA BRING UP NINERS HAVE BETTER COLORS AND HOW MUCH BETTER RED LOOKS ON YOU. DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL, IT REALLY LOOKS AS IF YOU DONT. YOU A GUY RIGHT? IF NOT DESPENSA.

Apr 28, 2004
Mr. ViNN707 said:
THERES MORE RAIDER FANS IN THIS COUNTRY THEN NINER FANS THATS WHY THEY CALL IT RAIDER NATION!!!!!!!!!

WERES YOUR minor oops I ment niner nation? Nobody gives a shit about the minors except in the castro district and yall aint niner fans cuz you like football you just watch the games to look at the players butts..... lol Thats why your last QB was GAY!....lol
Fuck your "nation" (of 12 fans), our NINER DOMINATION is at EVERY HOME GAME SELLING-OUT THE FUCKING STANDS! That's where we're at. Where's your "nation" at? Cuz they sure as fuck AIN'T at the coliseum. While I'm pointing out FACTS, funny how your "nation" starts with the stupid ass gay jokes or dumb ass insults. You have NO fans. Don't be mad cuz your team has always been overshadowed by another. Worry about your own team. Stop bitching about a team that has been better than your flat out the last 20 years. One moe thing, Fuck BITCH Gannon and that alcoholic bitch-named Kerry Collins. Once again, stop running your mouth BEFORE the season starts. Talk to me when your team actually WINS a fuckin super bowl instead of crying and making up excuses like blaming it on the refs or some bullshit "snow job" in Boston. That game wasn't the super bowl. That was a league championship game. The Patriots STILL had to go and beat another team to win. So stop with the mile-long excuses already. What's gonna be your excuse when this season's over????

Aug 6, 2002
Old$chool said:
Fuck your "nation" (of 12 fans), our NINER DOMINATION is at EVERY HOME GAME SELLING-OUT THE FUCKING STANDS! That's where we're at. Where's your "nation" at? Cuz they sure as fuck AIN'T at the coliseum. While I'm pointing out FACTS, funny how your "nation" starts with the stupid ass gay jokes or dumb ass insults. You have NO fans. Don't be mad cuz your team has always been overshadowed by another. Worry about your own team. Stop bitching about a team that has been better than your flat out the last 20 years. One moe thing, Fuck BITCH Gannon and that alcoholic bitch-named Kerry Collins. Once again, stop running your mouth BEFORE the season starts. Talk to me when your team actually WINS a fuckin super bowl instead of crying and making up excuses like blaming it on the refs or some bullshit "snow job" in Boston. That game wasn't the super bowl. That was a league championship game. The Patriots STILL had to go and beat another team to win. So stop with the mile-long excuses already. What's gonna be your excuse when this season's over????
ARE YOU A GURL HONESTLY? CAUSE SERIO PEDO YOU HAVEN'T BROUGHT UP ONE ISSUE ABOUT FOOTBALL. ALL YOU ARGUING IS ABOUT TICKET SALES AND PROBLEMS GENTE HAD OFF THE FIELD.
DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO IS ON YOUR TEAM? WHO YOU DRAFTED? WHO REPLACED STONE, DEESE, OR ANYOTHER PLAYER YOU LOST IN THE OFFSEASON? OH WAIT "5 FOR 5" HUH!!!!!!!!

Jul 7, 2004
"" KAH ""
^^^^fuck tha raiders i aint switchin teams. DALLAS COWBOYS TILL I DIE. IVE STUCK WIT MY TEAM WHEN THEY HAD THREE YEARS OFF 5-11 & I DONT CARE IF THE WENT 0-16 IM STILL B A COWBOY FAN. FUCK ALL FAIR WEATHER FANS

YUPz YUPz ME2 I DONT GIVE A FUCK WUT THEIR RECORD I$ COWBOY$ FAN TILL I DIE
NFC EA$T ON MINE$ DALLA$ COWBOY$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 28, 2004
FC ENE said:
your tellin me to not erase history? well dont erase the years prior and after your teams super bowl!!!!!!!!! my WHOLE point was that you said last 20 years of Raiders = losing 1 superbowl. My whole thang was you forgot all the SMASHING we did. Like I said I much rather argue football with a bronco, charger, or cheif fan. But again if you gonnna discuss football you gotta get your head out your ass and bring up your team not "5 for 5" thats factual but at the same time if that is all you know about your team then you need to go argue with gurls cause round here you gotta know everything. I love talking about football some of the fun things are that when we both walk away from it you still go back to where you started at. but I aint gonna argue a "5 for 5" argument you probably dont even know who throw what to who in a certain game, who rushed for the most yards in one seaon, or nada about that. all you know is "5 for 5" LOL LOL LOL LOL my closest homie is a niner fan and he rarely brings up "5 for 5'' he always brings up other thangs but you non knowing ass gurls always ONLY bring that up. and are usless to chit chat about football. and also you can also confuse your dynasty with fluke since the niners havent brought shit to the table before or after the "5 for 5"! all you have had were ballhogs, arguing running backs, and worthless kickers. but thats football for you, WIN LOSE OR TIE RAIDER NATION TILL I DIE, AND THATS FUCK THE REST.

Funny how as soon as I expose your know-nothing lies about your "60-04 legacy" you go and repeat the same shit in every post, like you're accusing me of doing. Like I said, raiders-ZERO super bowls before 1977 and ZERO super bowls after January of 1984. Where and how was your team "smashing" as you said????? Where's your FACTS to back up your statement???? Cuz it seems like all you're doing is running your know-nothing mouth over and over without and FACTS. You can post "LOL LOLO LOL LOL" all fuckin day, that still don't erase that you DON'T know SHIT about what you're talkin about. And go look at history books, kid. The NINERS had winning records since the 50's BEFORE any super bowl titles. NINER RIDER SINCE BIRTH. FUCK the Haiders!

Apr 6, 2004
of course the 9er$ have been betta then da raider$ holme$
pleaze look @ da stats, even our bad years were betta then urs
N fuck it, if we don't do kool this year, U can't win em all but we'll still go ova 500
N as well as dwn azz fanz go I think ticket salez do mean something, cuz we sell out wit R so called fair weather fanz N ya be ahving blacked out gamez, damn

Apr 28, 2004
FC ENE said:
ARE YOU A GURL HONESTLY? CAUSE SERIO PEDO YOU HAVEN'T BROUGHT UP ONE ISSUE ABOUT FOOTBALL. ALL YOU ARGUING IS ABOUT TICKET SALES AND PROBLEMS GENTE HAD OFF THE FIELD.
DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO IS ON YOUR TEAM? WHO YOU DRAFTED? WHO REPLACED STONE, DEESE, OR ANYOTHER PLAYER YOU LOST IN THE OFFSEASON? OH WAIT "5 FOR 5" HUH!!!!!!!!

No, but you must be MrVinn's woman since you're defending his post. I'm sure he can defend himself. And you must be illiterate or retarded since everything I'm bringing up relates to the post that I've quoted. You "fans" bring up merchandise sales and "gay" issues and why haven't you responded to my answers to your bullshit "60's-04 legacy????" Cuz you HAVE NO ANSWERS. That's why. Don't get mad cuz I called you on your bullshit. I know everything my team does. But the difference is, I'm not the one on here proclaiming them this year's super bowl champions, like all you ridiculous raider "fans" are. Oh wait, "60's-04 legacy" huh? But we know the truth.

Apr 28, 2004
FC ENE said:
U GET THE FERIA FROM TICKET SALES? WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT MATTER THEN, YOU EVER HEARD ABOUT THE TAX OAKLAND PUT ON TICKETS SALES AND THE SHITTY PSL THANG WE HAVE IN PLACE? THAT IS WHAT IS EFFECTING TICKET SALES. ARGUE FOOTBALL PENDEJO NEXT YOU GONNA BRING UP NINERS HAVE BETTER COLORS AND HOW MUCH BETTER RED LOOKS ON YOU. DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL, IT REALLY LOOKS AS IF YOU DONT. YOU A GUY RIGHT? IF NOT DESPENSA.

Like I said, always with the excuses. "ticket sales tax" "personal seat Licenses" "it's the fuckin refs" "we'll see next year" "that was a fumble" BOO FUCKIN HOO! Don't get mad pendeja, just go back and read any and all of my posts and you'll see my answers to your posts. You bring up past shit, I bring up past shit. You bring up some lies about a "legacy" since the 60's, I shot holes through your so-called "legacy." Oh wait, "you don't know anything about football" huh???? Don't make me laugh with that weak ass response. I've PROVEN I know more about your team than you do and you repeatedly go to the same response. Funny shit.

Aug 6, 2002
IM TALKING GOING BEYOND SUPERBOWL WINS. IM TALKING ABOUT AFC WEST DOMINATION. GANNON ALMOST BREAKING A SINGLE SEASON RECORD FOR PASSING, US LEADING THE NFL IN RUSHING IN 2000, ABOUT THREE TIMES IN THE LAST 4 YEARS BEING CONTENDERS FOR THE SUPERBOWL. COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE, BEING ONE OF THE MOST WINNINGEST TEAM IN THE WHOLE WORLD OF SPORTS. IM TALKING ABOUT US GETTING TO A NEW OFFENSE "RUN AND GUN", ABOUT US BEEFING UP OUR D LINE, HAVING A LEGITAMATE BLOCKING TE IN WILLIAMS AND A PASSING TE IN JOLLEY, IM TALKING ABOUT HAVING STEPPED UP AND ACCEPT LAST YEAR AND REALLY FIXING OUT TEAM UP. DAMN NOW THATS FOOTBALL SO ALL THIS WE SELL MORE BULLSHIT IS PUSSY ASS SHIT START WATCHING ANOTHER SPORT CAUSE THAT IS NOT WHAT FOOTBALL IS ABOUT. SHAAAAAOOOOOOWWWWW. RAIDERS RELOADED TO FUCK THE NFL UP.

Jan 4, 2003
have you seen the price of raider tickets???? I aint rich to afford to go to every game..And I'm not trying to pay to sit all the way up Mt. Davis...Got a question for you niner fags though...Whose more known?? the RAIDER NATION or the uhhh what do they call you squares "niner empire" ??? RAIDER NATION biotch! Raiders are the most popular team in the nation and 2nd is the cowboys niners will never be :dead: fuck the square ass niners...Oh yeah and we also got it hard cuz I was trying to buy some raiders vs bucs tickets and they told me some ofma shit where you have to by a mini package for that game and purchase tickets for 3 different home games excluding the chiefs and broncos and that shit right there is over $200 bux.SO we cant even go to 1 fuckin game w/o buying some other shit at over priced prices

Apr 6, 2004
Real Niners of course gonna say we gonna take it if U ask us but I'll admit makin it 2 da playoffs will B hard 4 us. Yet how many years did u guys not cut it, hum.......????
Also, winning, who gots the Super bOwl Trophies

Jan 4, 2003
ThatBoyJd said:
Real Niners of course gonna say we gonna take it if U ask us but I'll admit makin it 2 da playoffs will B hard 4 us. Yet how many years did u guys not cut it, hum.......????
Also, winning, who gots the Super bOwl Trophies
woohoo the glory days with joe montanna and steve young..That shits been over for a while..Whose been winning the most around this period of time besides last yr when the team was fucked and hella starters out and had a wack ass coach..Oh yeah and niners didnt make playoffs either so it dont matter

Apr 28, 2004
FC ENE said:
IM TALKING GOING BEYOND SUPERBOWL WINS. IM TALKING ABOUT AFC WEST DOMINATION. GANNON ALMOST BREAKING A SINGLE SEASON RECORD FOR PASSING, US LEADING THE NFL IN RUSHING IN 2000, ABOUT THREE TIMES IN THE LAST 4 YEARS BEING CONTENDERS FOR THE SUPERBOWL. COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE, BEING ONE OF THE MOST WINNINGEST TEAM IN THE WHOLE WORLD OF SPORTS. IM TALKING ABOUT US GETTING TO A NEW OFFENSE "RUN AND GUN", ABOUT US BEEFING UP OUR D LINE, HAVING A LEGITAMATE BLOCKING TE IN WILLIAMS AND A PASSING TE IN JOLLEY, IM TALKING ABOUT HAVING STEPPED UP AND ACCEPT LAST YEAR AND REALLY FIXING OUT TEAM UP. DAMN NOW THATS FOOTBALL SO ALL THIS WE SELL MORE BULLSHIT IS PUSSY ASS SHIT START WATCHING ANOTHER SPORT CAUSE THAT IS NOT WHAT FOOTBALL IS ABOUT. SHAAAAAOOOOOOWWWWW. RAIDERS RELOADED TO FUCK THE NFL UP.

Uhm, once again. I'm gonna type it REEEEAAAL SLOOOOWWW so maybe you'll underrrsttaaannnnd.

By the way, I checked my stats, (unlike you), here's the corrections. Division dominance??? You mean like the NINERS winning 13 division titles? Uhm, 17 winning seasons (16 consecutive)? 5 conference championships? Uhm, having 3 of the top four QBs with the best QB ratings in history?

Uhm, the team...
Julian Peterson-no one in Oakland can fuck with him, Kevan Barlow-rushed for more than 1,000 yards despite sharing running back duties, Ahmed Plummer, Eric Johnson, Jeremy Newberry, Brandon Lloyd, Fred Beasley, Tim Rattay-NCAA pimp, Rashaun Woods.
See I can post player names too. That don't mean shit. But you CANNOT simply respond to my answers to your BULLSHIT "60's-04 legacy." AND I'm not the one screaming SUPER BOWL, like you. QUOTE ME on this: The raiders will NOT win this season's super bowl.

Aug 6, 2002
WE ARE ONE OF THE MOST WINNINGEST TEAM IN THE WHOLE SPORTS WORLD. = DOMINANCE AND THANK GOD YOU ARE FINALLY TALKING FOOTBALL. ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME.

Apr 28, 2004
RAS 925 said:
have you seen the price of raider tickets???? I aint rich to afford to go to every game..And I'm not trying to pay to sit all the way up Mt. Davis...Got a question for you niner fags though...Whose more known?? the RAIDER NATION or the uhhh what do they call you squares "niner empire" ??? RAIDER NATION biotch! Raiders are the most popular team in the nation and 2nd is the cowboys niners will never be :dead: fuck the square ass niners...Oh yeah and we also got it hard cuz I was trying to buy some raiders vs bucs tickets and they told me some ofma shit where you have to by a mini package for that game and purchase tickets for 3 different home games excluding the chiefs and broncos and that shit right there is over $200 bux.SO we cant even go to 1 fuckin game w/o buying some other shit at over priced prices

Here's some answers for you raider faggots:

raider "nation?" You mean the one that doesn't go to home games? Yeah, all 12 of you don't make a "nation," sorry. Second to the cowboys? Uhm, you mean in merchandise sales? i already answered that for you. Go back and read my posts. You're not trying to sit at Mt. Davis? Funny, Candlestick is one of the worst ballparks, yet motherfuckas still go. But, like I said, where are your "nation" at during home games? Enough excuses about money or other bullshit. Just go to the games. How come no other seems to have that problem???? No matter what you say, the NINERS sell-out EVERY home game. Even when they went 4-12. That is a FACT. Meanwhile, your team has done good a few times in the last 4 seasons. Where were YOUR fans? It's a simple question. I'll answer it for you: YOU HAVE NO FANS. A few bandwagoners who buy raider merchandise coincidentally right at the time that the raiders have been doing good. Wow, you sure put me in my place. HAha. I'm not buying your money or "tax" or "PSL" excuse. You either have fans or you don't.

Aug 6, 2002
OH BOY THE FOOTBALL DISCUSSION WENT BACK TO GURL TOPICS. I'LL PLAY DEVILS ADVOCATE, YOU CAN ARGUE ALL YOU WANT ABOUT NOT SELLING OUT HOMEGAMES BUT ALSO POINT OUT THAT WHEN WE PLAY THE CHARGERS AND ARIZONA, YES A WHOLE OTHER STATE, IT LOOKS LIKE A HOME GAME WITH ALL THE SILVER AND BLACK.

Jan 4, 2003
got no fans??? wow nig take a trip to the east bay you'll see raiders on cars, houses, and all kinds of other shit...Last time I looked niner tickets were cheaper than raiders wanna do a check up on that?? Oh and I guess those ppl sportin raiders on their cars and other shit are bandwagoners even after a shitty season :hurt: Bottom line is RAIDERS have more fans in this WHOLE WORLD than the niners will ever have :mad:

Apr 28, 2004
FC ENE said:
OH BOY THE FOOTBALL DISCUSSION WENT BACK TO GURL TOPICS. I'LL PLAY DEVILS ADVOCATE, YOU CAN ARGUE ALL YOU WANT ABOUT NOT SELLING OUT HOMEGAMES BUT ALSO POINT OUT THAT WHEN WE PLAY THE CHARGERS AND ARIZONA, YES A WHOLE OTHER STATE, IT LOOKS LIKE A HOME GAME WITH ALL THE SILVER AND BLACK.
Oh boy, now you're Ras's bodyguard or what? I was responding to HIS post. Do you HAVE to put your cape on every time I respond to a raider fan that ISN'T you?