Ninerz or raiders?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 28, 2004
Fuck the bitch ass cowgirlz. I don't know why ya'll bringin up trophies, the NINERS got FIVE, just like ya'll except the NINERS did it FIRST! But if you wanna bring shit up, ok. In the last 20 years NO ONE has done what the NINERS have done.
16 consecutive winnining seasons. 18 winning seasons overall.
15 division titles.
5 for 5 Super Bowls.

In the last 20 years-NINERS-Untouchable.

FORTY NINER RIDER since birth.

K

KAH

WE SHIT ON THA RAIDERS LAST YEAR 52-13 IN PRESEASON & WE GONNA SHIT ON THEM AGAIN & THE NFL NEEDS 2 MAKE MOR EGAMES BETWEEN WHINERS & DALLAS

K

KAH

Aikman NFL's Winningest Quarterback - With eight wins in 1999, Troy Aikman became the winningest starting quarterback of any decade in NFL history with 90 wins in the 1990s. He broke the mark of 86 wins set by Joe Montana in the 1980s.

there is sum stats 4 ya whiner fans

May 19, 2004
r some of u fools stupid as fuck n cant read er wut ? it clearly said 9erz or Raiderz, fuck the cowboy shit er wutever other teeams ppl have posted up here, choose 1 of the bay not no outta state team .

Apr 28, 2004
KAH said:
Aikman NFL's Winningest Quarterback - With eight wins in 1999, Troy Aikman became the winningest starting quarterback of any decade in NFL history with 90 wins in the 1990s. He broke the mark of 86 wins set by Joe Montana in the 1980s.

there is sum stats 4 ya whiner fans

Yeah and Montana has FOUR Super Bowl Rings sucka! Fuck Aikman!

Here's some more stats for ya:
Top QB ratings of all time:

Kurt Warner
Steve Young
Joe Montana
Jeff Garcia

Aikman ain't close to any of them. Shit, Brett Favre is even ahead of that faggot Aikman!

Like I said kid, the last 20 years:
49ERS-18 winning seasons
15 division titles
5 for 5 Super Bowls-the FIRST to win 5.

The Cowbitchez can't fuck with 'em, period!

Jul 7, 2004
GEA THAT$ WUT IMA TALKIN BOUT KAH $HIT YALL $OME DUMB A$$E$ AINT KNOWING $HIT EVERY1 GOTA HATE ONTHE COWBOY$ BUT THEY O GOOD IT$ ALL GRAVY THO THEY ALRADY PROVED THEY THE BE$T TEAM MO$T OF OUR PLAYER$ B HOLDING RECORD$ N $HIT....WHO GIVE A FUCK BOUT JEFF GARCIA HE$ FUCKIN WEAK N FUCK KURT WARNER WTF I$ HE DOIN NOW HE AINT $HIT....

NFC EA$T DALLA$ COWBOY$ ON MINE$ LIKE WUTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

Jul 7, 2004
N IF U WANA TALK BOUT RECORD$ WE CAN TALK BOUT RECORD$ I GOTTA ALOT OF $PIT 2 $AY.....COWGIRL$ COWBITCHE$ WUTEVER THE FUCK WANT 2 CALL THEM WELL C WHO$ THE FUCKIN BE$T WHEN THEY GET 1$T 2 6$UPER BOWL$ WELL C WHO WHO$ $TILL GNOA B TALKIN $HIT AFTER

Apr 28, 2004
$$F YOUNG$TA650 said:
N IF U WANA TALK BOUT RECORD$ WE CAN TALK BOUT RECORD$ I GOTTA ALOT OF $PIT 2 $AY.....COWGIRL$ COWBITCHE$ WUTEVER THE FUCK WANT 2 CALL THEM WELL C WHO$ THE FUCKIN BE$T WHEN THEY GET 1$T 2 6$UPER BOWL$ WELL C WHO WHO$ $TILL GNOA B TALKIN $HIT AFTER
Talk to me when it actually happens, kid.

Apr 28, 2004
Mr. ViNN707 said:
9er fan's better get them tissue's ready....

Pre-season aint shit thow....

Did yall hear about Woodson
Get tissues ready for what? To wipe the Raider ass off our feet after we whip their ass again?

What happened last season? You know, when your team came off a Super Bowl appearance? Oh yeah, that's right, the NINERS whipped their ass. They also had a shitty year and STILL ended up better than your team. But of course, ya'll still had your excuses, just like every year for the last 20 fuckin years. How many times can ya'll blame the fuckin refs? Funny how every year, ya'll swear up and down that "this is the year" but every end of the season for the last 20 years it's been "We'll see next year." Ya'll sound like a broken record. That's your problem, ya'll bark and bark all damn day before anything happens, then when you lose, you come with the excuses. That's why you shouldn't gloat until after your team wins. Like the saying goes, we'll see at the end of the year, won't we?