Niners at Arizona 1pm game time!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
This game is very important do not be fooled by the team we are playing. We need to win and get out of there healthy! That is the key to success in the NFL! But I know we will win and even Czar's VooDoo dolls and African rain dance richuals wont be enough to stop the NINAHS!!!!!! Were my Ninahs at!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Ooohh!! The mighty Cardinals.......Im shivering in my fuckin boots dude!! Hhahaha!! GOT EM!!!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I am going to laugh if the Cards spank the Niners. I think that the Niners will win but if they lose I will be laughing.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
So its ok for tone who is latin to say I will be doin "african" dances, but when I say "Mexican" dances I am the one who is stupid?? Go figure!! Its all good, but see I didnt take that comment serious and I played along and made a joke myself, then u get pissed!! See what I mean now?? GOT EM!!

Apr 25, 2002
nobody got pissed fool! must i elaborate? okay check it out joto....

there are such thingz as "African Dances," you moron. but wut is a "Mexican Dance?" LMAO that wuz lame as fuck. i said if you're gonna try to cap, do it right! nobody's pissed. like i said before, you can clown all you want but this race shit doesnt phase me homeboy. but, if you must, you can keep telling yourself i'm getting pissed. wutever floats your boat homie.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Well Im sure there are mexican dances just like there are african dances!! Isnt salsa a latin dance?? I know u aint that dumb!! Anyway once tone make up some better caps, then I will to!! Also speak english, I dont understand some of your phrases so!! Hahaha!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
hey pendejo, THERE ARE AFRICAN RITUAL DANCES JUST LIKE THA NATIVE AMERICANS HAVE THEIR RAIN DANCES. Tone's joke had to do with those, not regular dances like tha Salsa and tha fuckin macarena. you're one dumb motherfucker. LMAO!!!! wut an idiot.

May 8, 2002
BornSin said:
never thought i'd see the day when dance history was discussed in a sports forum.....
LMAO! I didnt think it would be discussed like this too but I could see Czar doin that shit before every Niners and Giants game. Plus I thought a Czar was a russian anyways so I dont know why he's gettin all worked up about African dance rituals lol!

It dont matter because THE NINERS ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Actually tone it is fatal that is gettin all worked up!! He is the one with all the insults as usual when I piss him off!! Hahahah!! But again I dont understand spanish so sorry homie!! But I dont givev a fuck about what dances tone was talkin about, I was talkin about mexican dances so whats your point?? Hahahah!! GOT EM!!!

May 8, 2002
CZAR said:
Actually tone it is fatal that is gettin all worked up!! He is the one with all the insults as usual when I piss him off!! Hahahah!! But again I dont understand spanish so sorry homie!! But I dont givev a fuck about what dances tone was talkin about, I was talkin about mexican dances so whats your point?? Hahahah!! GOT EM!!!
It's all good mayn! Go Niners!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
CZAR said:
my point is you're an idiot bcuz you THOUGHT Tone wuz talking about any regular African dance like tha fuckin Tootsie Roll and shit, when in fact he wuz talking about African Ritual Dances. you know, like a hex dance or a rain dance. do you know of any Mexican Ritual Dances? didnt think so pendejo. that'z why i started clowning cuz your comeback wuz retarded!

and BTW, you dont have to piss me off or get me worked up for me to insult you. i insult people all tha time for no reason! that'z just how it is! deal with it.

Mar 18, 2003
49ers: 27
Arizona: 13

Hearst + Barlow = 154 yards rushing and 2 TD's.
Owens 79 Yards receiving with a TD.
Garcia throws for 247 yards with a TD and 0 INT.

Book it.