NINER PROPS THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2002
I HAVE TO ADMIT. RAIDERS GOING 8-8 WOULD HAVE US DOING BACKFLIPS, AS SAD AS THAT IS. LET'S JUST BE HONEST MY FELLOW RAIDER FANS.

THE NINERS DEFENSE PARTICULARLY IMPRESSED ME THIS SEASON. SINGLETARY HAS GOT THAT SQUAD PLAYING FAST AND HARD. 5 GAMES WHERE THEY ALLOWED NO TD'S?!? THAT'S CRAZY.

SO CONGRATS NINER FANS. CONTRARY TO POPULAR BELIEF, I AM NO HATER. WELL MAYBE A HATER TO SOME OF THE MORE FAGGOTY NINERS FANS ON HERE, BUT NOT TO THE COOL ONES.

AND I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO ADDRESS THE VD VERSES ZACH MILLER THING BECAUSE WHO THE FUCK SAW THAT COMING!?! VERNON IS BEST TE IN THE LEAGUE RIGHT NOW.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I agree with S1, we gotta give them 49ers credit man. I even thought Cable would be a better coach than Singletary. Yeah he had them playing hard, even got Alex Smith to complete 60% of his passes and throw more TD's than INT's. I can't hate they had a pretty good year. 8-8 beats 5-11 anyday.

Dec 2, 2006
the niners played respectable football this year. no one can deny that. it's the shitty fans on here that bring out the hater in me. lol.

but yeah, i agree with what solitary 1 said except for the raiders part. i'm only doing back flips if we make it to the dance, as in playoffs where anything can happen.

yall better make the playoffs next year though...

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
Its all good i never take anything on here personal unless its a bet ;-) hopefully next season bring better Sundays for Both Bay Area NFL football teams.

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
I agree that VD is a beast but he's not better then Gates, Witten, or Gonzales.
not just yet. he needs to do this Seasons in and out from now on. there was a few drop passes in the middle of the field and the end zone which could of made some things different and those are the things he needs to work on to be above those Tight Ends.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

Fa show...good shit, niners are deffinately moving towards competing for the division and playoffs...

and even though we missed the playoffs and were only 8-8 this year....its a much better team then what we have had in the past seven years...things are deff looking better...

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
y'all had a very good year for your D and that spread offense had VD everywhere. I have no doubt in my mind singletary will get y'all to the playoffs next year

here are your props 9ers:

Sep 15, 2009
AND I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO ADDRESS THE VD VERSES ZACH MILLER THING BECAUSE WHO THE FUCK SAW THAT COMING!?! VERNON IS BEST TE IN THE LEAGUE RIGHT NOW.
Vernon was a beast this year because they finally threw to him! He's had all the tools to be an elite TE, but this is the first season where they actually utilized him as a TE and not a deep threat. Last season, they tried going deep with him too much and you can't turn a big TE into a deep threat reciever. It's all about the mismatches

Zach Miller is gonna be a beast in the future. All u guys need it a decent QB

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Zach Miller & Louis Murphy are gonna be raw, as will VD and Crabtree

lol @ the 9ers offense has VD and Crabs...

I still think both teams need a real franchise QB tho

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
are u saying we spread VD everywhere defy?
yeah homosexuals are known for spreading around VD, lolol

just kidding Niners fans... you guys def improved this season.. and I've been saying it for a minute now

you guys need to build that O-line... and I'm still not sure about Alex Smith... but yeah... congrats on not having a losing season, must be nice... I forgot what it feels liks

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I think VD was the best tight end in the league this season. He was killing defenses with the same seam route and they still couldn't stop it. He's learning how to utilize that speed which gives him that extra advantage that the other top tight ends don't have. You gotta credit Singletary too for putting VD in check and making him realize how good he could be and really is. Plus Jimmy Raye because they did say that the offense is very tight end friendly.

Feb 21, 2006
Even though our records didn't show it, there is amazing talent in SF & Oak that look promising for the near future. If only we both had Elite Qb's..............