Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2006
Couple random thoughts:

Kaepernick is the god damm truth, imagine what he could do if he wasnt the most sacked QB in the NFL

Hats off to Baalke for picking up Bethea, great replacment for Whitner, great tackling last game. Culliver played well too

Give me Bowman and Borland for those Seattle games and I think we come out with two wins

As much as Id like to see Gore get more carries, Gore and Hyde could become the best 1-2 punch in football if they are not already, that cut back on the Hyde touchdown was a thing of beauty

I don't want to lose Harbaugh but I really don't think it matters, we have so much talent on roster. In Baalke I trust, I mean shit we went 8-8 with Singletary. SINGLETARY!!

Dec 4, 2006
I don't want to lose Harbaugh but I really don't think it matters, we have so much talent on roster. In Baalke I trust, I mean shit we went 8-8 with Singletary. SINGLETARY!!
you can have a GM that can bring talent..but that GM can't win games..

Harbaugh is a genius and everybody knows this, too had he's on his way to coach Michigan after this season..

Dec 12, 2006
you can have a GM that can bring talent..but that GM can't win games..

Harbaugh is a genius and everybody knows this, too had he's on his way to coach Michigan after this season..
The genius thing is thrown around way to much in sports but I don't want to argue that, hes a great coach no doubt but I'm just saying there is a grand canyon of coaching talent between Singletary and Harbaugh and somewhere inbetween is a coach that can take this talent packed 49er team to the SB and win

Dec 12, 2006
wait...what? He makes some boneheaded decisions at times. I think he is good, but what exactly is "the truth"? top 10? top 5 in the NFL?
I'm speaking in general for the remainder of his career, I sincerely believe that he will be a top 5 QB in his lifetime as especially as Peyton, Brady, Big Ben and Brees bow out

For this season I'm saying give a legit O-line and hes in the top 10 for QB Rating, easy