Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
No. 1 topic trending on bleacherreport right now. Hella media guys saying this was a bullshit call too.

ABC's Larry Weil-Donte Whitner LIGHTS UP Steven Jackson on a perfectly clean hit that's called for a personal. Terrible

Boston Globe's Zuri Berry-So now it's unsportsmanlike conduct on Donte Whitner. That is just stupid. Another bad call in a bad week for the officials.

Last edited:

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
FUCK Mike Pereira too. he just agrees with whatever the refs call. I dont give a shit that he was the VP of Officiating. of course hes just gonna say every call was right.

"Not many people like it but that is the game today. He was defenseless and you can hit him in the head or neck with helmet, or shoulder."

"Just looked at the Whitner hit in super slow motion. Looks like it was just below the chin. Very close and they will lean to calling it."

did he mean to say you "cant"? Also, lol @ him saying "in super slow motion" because this is the same guy who says u cant make calls based on slow motion

lol @ Matt Maiocco tweeting this

Personal foul on Donte Whitner, and someone in the 49ers' coaches booth nearly punched a hole in the wall.

also tweeted by Matt Maiocco

Jim Harbaugh: "Best birthday present I've ever gotten . . . second only to being born."

Last edited:
Jan 5, 2006
you & I both know half your fans are bandwagon fairweather fans breh,.... you only joking with yourself.

everybody knows that.... like, every person who watches the game of football knows this very common knowledge.

& I dont give 2 shits about Seattle.
Confused you for a Seahawks fan on here with a similar username as yours... as far as bandwagons, that shits subjective, all teams have bandwagon fans especially when they're peaking at the right time.