Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2006
Fans need to stop claiming these teams like a hood. They are gonna stop serving alchohal at games if this continues . A dodgers fan was killed last night also. Sad
heard about that....sports aint nothin to kill over.....smh....i heard Donte Whitner on 107.7 the bone and he said a fan took a swing at him downtown....mothafuckas need to relax

Props: Tony

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
Things have not been good lately. but they will get better. everyone is happy right now to see the niners down. But once they are back on top of their game they will either shut up or keep hating looking like clowns. The niners have no good dept at WR. Colin needs to relax and get back to basics hand the ball off to gore and make some good throws. I rather have the 49ers take this slump right now early in the season rather that later in the year. the O-line is giving up way to many sacks. which is also causing the offense to go 3 and out. which leaves the defense on the field longer and tried. Things might not change over night but its way to early to be talking about the season is over or they are not making the playoffs or super bowl. #NINERGANG #NFCWEST #FUCKURTEAM OH YEAH #BEAT #THE #RAMS

Last edited:

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Fans need to stop claiming these teams like a hood. They are gonna stop serving alchohal at games if this continues . A dodgers fan was killed last night also. Sad
serio. anyone that is ready to literally kill over baseball (sports) in general is a no money gettin mufcka. be about your paper wtf

Props: Joey

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
anyone know if sacramento is outside of the local broadcast for thursday night games? I'm not seeing it on comcast schedule...if so that's fucking weak. the league wants to make itself more interesting and appealing so they add these Thursday games but only make them available on NFL Network? thats fucking gay

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
anyone know if sacramento is outside of the local broadcast for thursday night games? I'm not seeing it on comcast schedule...if so that's fucking weak. the league wants to make itself more interesting and appealing so they add these Thursday games but only make them available on NFL Network? thats fucking gay
Just get nfl network.

Props: Tony

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
I have a feeling the Rams are gonna give us a dog fight! Vernon Davis got the sand out of his vagina and will play tonight. But P Willis is down for the count... We dont have a corner who can run with tavon austin so tonight should be interesting....

Niners 24 - Rams 17