Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
RANK
7-0 PACKERS
Bye week in the great state of Wisconsin. I thought I had never been there before, but my Mom says we were up there when I was two. So I'm qualified to write that sentence. On Thursday, I'll be writing an article on the most plausible way to stop Aaron Rodgers and the offense. That is, if I find one before then.
RANK
6-2 STEELERS 4
Huge win for Steelers fandom, who've had to sit through Tom Brady breaking their hearts on their own field several times, most recently in last season's 39-26 shellacking, a game that wasn't as close as it sounds. Coming in, Brady was 4-1 as starter at Heinz Field with a 97.8 passer rating. But Dick LeBeau's defense pressed receivers, and the pass rush got to the Patriots quarterback three times, including the last gasp play from scrimmage. Pittsburgh hasn't gotten much love this year, mostly because of the Week 1 debacle in Baltimore. But this club is 6-2, and the top seed in the AFC currently.
RANK
6-1 49ERS 1
The 49ers don't give teams anything on the ground. They aren't turning the ball over, either. Their six turnovers are tied for second fewest in the NFL, and the run defense is best in the league. That's how you start 6-1.
RANK
5-2 BILLS 3
I really don't want to write anything congratulatory about the Bills, so as not to jinx this great franchise ... one of the AFL's original eight. Twelve years is too long to go without a playoff berth.
RANK
6-2 LIONS

Dec 4, 2006

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
lol @ the titans being ranked 20th and the Saints 6th when Tennessee will beat them when they play each other.

Oh wait, thats not what this thread is about. Go niners, a top 5 ranking is well deserved

*backpedals*
Props for your Sig but no way Titans are beating the Saints. Unless Chris Johnson goes back in time 2 years

Sep 15, 2009
Fuckin hate Bandwagon fans!
If we keep going the way we are and make playoffs, get ready for a shit load of bandwagon Niner fans to pop out of nowhere. This especially happens with women! "Oh, so and so is cute, I'm gonna be a (insert team) fan now!"

If anyone encounters Niner bandwagon fans, ask them about William Floyd, Brent Jones, Dana Stubblefield, Bryant Young, fuck even Ken Dorsey and Tim Rattay during our 4-12/2-16 seasons. If they look lost, smack their stupid ass hats off their heads

Sep 15, 2009
I'm not a Giants fan (Angels fan but that's aside the point), and I did see enough Giants bandwagons in So Cal after they won the series.

Edit: I forgot to mention Lee Woodal in my other post haha. He was a beast but wasn't he injured a lot?

Mar 12, 2010
when your hot everyone wants to be a fan while real fans ride the highs and the lows repping and not giving a fuck. flying my SF niners and SF giants colors regardless i love my teams GOOOOOO niner a return to greatness was a long time coming and William Floyd was the baddest full back since Tom Rathman and it looks like Bruce Miller is looking to fit that same kind of mold

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
If we keep going the way we are and make playoffs, get ready for a shit load of bandwagon Niner fans to pop out of nowhere. This especially happens with women! "Oh, so and so is cute, I'm gonna be a (insert team) fan now!"

If anyone encounters Niner bandwagon fans, ask them about William Floyd, Brent Jones, Dana Stubblefield, Bryant Young, fuck even Ken Dorsey and Tim Rattay during our 4-12/2-16 seasons. If they look lost, smack their stupid ass hats off their heads
Cody Pickett lmao and how theyd always mention his bullriding rodeo bullshit lmao

and how u gonna bring up those classic niners and not mention MERTON HANKS?

Feb 13, 2004
If you see a bandwagon fan ask them who scored five touchdowns in one playoff game. If they can't answer you tell them to go back across the bay to Oakland. lol