Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Yeah I think the general consensus was that DeSean Jackson was the best choice for the 9ers at the time they picked Balmer or Rachal

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Jackson is also a diva, Our coach probley would have knocked him out cold on the field, for what he did last year, of setting the ball down on the 1 yard line.

Apr 10, 2006
Fuck the Jets for tampering with Crabtree. The Niners should take one of the Jets draft slots for tampering. There is 1 more team that still has to be sought out for this and I wouldn't be surprised if it was greedy ass Jerry Jones.

Apr 10, 2006
of course thats what they're doing lol. they know they fucked up by drafting him and now their just tryin to deflect the blame
It ain't all the Jets fault but when you offer a player a better deal when that player is already in a contract dispute then it does add to the whole situation.

Besides this issue was first brought up by Deion Sanders. Had he said nothing then i doubt the 49ers would bring up the issue of tampering.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
It ain't all the Jets fault but when you offer a player a better deal when that player is already in a contract dispute then it does add to the whole situation.
it makes it nearly impossible, it is the jets and whoever the second team is fault.

niners say they will give craptree X amount of money, he wants more and the dispute is started.

2 teams say they will give craptree more than X money = tampering.

its wack that we cant even trade his rights until march, we should work out a sign and trade with the jets or someone else. fuck craptree.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Niners just tryin to deflect the blame for this whole clusterfuck. "Oh we couldnt sign him because other teams were tampering" Shut the fuck up
When the niners are trying to sign him and the jets tell him he is worth more than x amount of $ that is tampering, you dumb fuck.

Dec 22, 2004
I ain blaming the Jets but its Fagtree's peeps they got this idiot trying to buck the system let him go back to the draft i gives a fuck it takes recievers time to devolp anyway they are dime a dozen like running backs..Personally i think Dieon is doing so he can go to the Cowboys no proof but we shall see..

Aug 7, 2003
Deion is the one who started it all by saying there is 2 teams who would pay him up to $40 million.

so how the fuck you going to try to sign this fool when he hearing if he dont play at all this year and just hangs out he can get paid 2 times as much next season. sit on that.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
lol at Rex Ryan trying to deflect the tampering rumors. Sitting high off his win over NE, dude runs his mouth that he wishes we played each other.

Better yet pimp. Why don`t you slide your fat ass to the open field and let you and Singletary "talk" it out. And you might need to make another phone call for back up. Something tells me you`ll need it.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
News I`m Waiting On This Week:

Now that the 49ers have formally filed tampering charges with the NFL against the Jets regarding this Crabtree fiasco, I`m looking forward to the 49ers pulling all offers off the table.

The owner has reached out to set up a sit down meeting, and as far as I know, the offer has been ignored by Crabtree and his people. The team needs to quit wasting it`s time trying to work out a contract and focus on who we DO have. If they still feel the need to pick up another wr, there are still a few decent ones out there, like Jerrry Porter for example.

Outside of that, the firing of GM Scot McLaughlin and/or the death of Al Davis would make for a pretty good week.