Nine Inch Nails? Anyone?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Would anyone be willing to hook me up with some NIN? I've only heard a little bit of their shit, but I'm curious if their albums are worth copping? I'd like to hear some of Pretty Hate Machine or Downward Spiral if anyone can lace 'em.....

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
all my NIN tracks are on my other hard drive.....some of my fav tracks are closer, head like a hole remix, perfect drug, and deep

May 15, 2002
I've got The Fragile, Broken, and Downward Spiral. If I have time I'll upload one or two of them tonight (unless someone gets there before me) when I get home from school.

Apr 25, 2002
Thank you for the feedback everyone. I knew I could count on the Music Industry folks.

Smurf: Tool, APC, Soundgarden, Megadeth, Ozzy, just to name a few that I like. I'm still new to rock though, bro. Still seeing what's out there.....

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
WHITE DEVIL said:
Downward Spiral beats every other record imo.

Not one bad song.
Downward Spiral is nearly flawless, great fucking album.

They fell of a little after that one, I mean the albums were still really good, but not NIN's good.

I think With Teeth is their best release in a while.

I'm looking forward to their new one coming out this year.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_Zero_(album)

Jan 3, 2006
Nine Inch Nails - Pretty Hate Machine

Considered the breakthrough album that delivered a more palatable version of industrial music to the commercial audience, Pretty Hate Machine left its dingy mark on pop culture. The abrasive "sonarchy" of the album was first churned by despondent club-goers who roiled with the rhythms and aligned with the angst-ridden convictions. Since its release, the album's tempered deviations came to signify an aesthetic reverie for machine-driven martyrdom. Permeated by hissing engines and dissonant strains, the tracks cascade outside channels of modern complacency. Hits like "Head Like a Hole" and "Down in It" are recognized by the acidic beats, piercing riffs, and lyrical hostilities which snare the listener with disparaging rhapsody. Not for the light-headed, Pretty Hate Machine afflicts the inner sanctum and strikes a nerve.

1. Head Like a Hole
2. Terrible Lie
3. Down in It
4. Sanctified
5. Something I Can Never Have
6. Kinda I Want To
7. Sin
8. That's What I Get
9. Only Time
10. Ringfinger

pass:sub@dm

http://rapidshare.com/files/6141013/sub_dancingmokey.com-NIN-PHM.rar

X MAN

Sicc OG
Oct 21, 2004
I got that tape it's sick...Downward Spiral is bad ass also and I have broken(Only 6 tracks but still good). They did a song for the first Tomb Raider movie I liked. I think it was "Deep"?

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com