@Nina0Nina

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Sup Homie,

From readin some of your Posts I can see that you Holdin Weight in this Game and aint the average Fan thats chekn for the latest Westcoast-News on this website

So I got a few questions for you :

R you the same baldheaded & darkskinned Cat that used to be the Manager of Xzibit and Tha Liks and that got mentioned in The Source a few Yeas ago?

Whats Crakin wit the C-Bo / Young Meek Group-Album that was supposed to come out ? Have they already recorded some new Shit for that?Who's handlin the production / makin guest appearances?

Appreciate the Reply

One

May 9, 2002
4SHO 4SHO

Sounds like it aint comin out anytime soon

but I feel ya : C-Bo's Shit is always Smashin

Bo and WCM are some of the Only Ones that hold it down (and sell enough Units to keep holdin it down) for that Westcoast Gangsta/Mob Sound

Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
It's coming folks...But when it drop, OH BOY!!!!! but until then pickup that KAY9INE album "The 9Ine Cocked Back" Album. 9ine and Meek Where Cellies at the boyz Ranch. Stay coo Savelli Playa.

YOUNG MEEK & C-BO

"BLOOD BROTHAZ, 2 SIDES 2 Every Story" Coming

May 9, 2002
Ima peep tha Kay9nine as soon as I find it
And I'll definitly get that BO & Meek

I hope they got the right Producers for that ''Blood Brothers'' Album

Keep makin Power Moves Playa Potna, That Real Westcoast Mob-Shit needs to get bak to the Top cuz its too many perpetratin Biters on the Charts makin the Real look Bad ever since Pac's no longer there to regulate

Stay Up