NIKE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
Both sides are stupid to me.

The Kaepernick side is stupid because they are fighting a myth that police are inherently racist and white cops are picking off black dudes. Complete rubbish. Most people in this camp are just virtue signaling. If you really care about black lives why don't you protest against black on black crime, instead of white-cop-on-black murders.

The anti-Kaepernick side is stupid because they're getting their panties in a knot over people exercising their first amendment.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Thumbs up for Nike! Adidas is making more money now, but in the end, I think Nike will come out a winner!

And telling people that are protesting for animal rights or against coal that there are more important issues, well fuck...of course. You can always find a better reason for a protest, but don't be a Nazi telling people what to believe in or protest for!

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
thumbs down for Nike...politics and sports doesn’t mix well. They could’ve chose much better athletes to be part of the “just do it” 30th anniversary.

Nike and Air Jordan has always been my favorite sneaker and still is , but they should of picked some better athletes this time.