Nike Men's Air Max CB 94

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i don't know what the fuck makes those high tops better than the other shoes...both of them are ugly in my opinion....but i'm not wearin them so it doesn't really matter what i think.

Nov 5, 2004
I gives 31279 fucks if people don't like all the recent 90s retros. Good, more for me. I buy em cuz of the nostalgia that goes along with it.

Nothin like rockin a fresh pair of kicks you had back in middle school.

These particular Barkleys, I'm not a fan of. But I appreciate the fact that Nike thought out of the box when they made these.

I wouldn't mind these CB's though. Fuckin mainy, from '96 if I remember correctly.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Nothin like rockin a fresh pair of kicks you had back in middle school.
that just sounds like you haven't grown out of that age or mind state. not saying that's the case, cause i don't know you.

but i would never buy a pair of shoes that i had in middle school again...even the cortez's. that's just me though.

Apr 25, 2002
that just sounds like you haven't grown out of that age or mind state. not saying that's the case, cause i don't know you.
Not necessarily...but it is nostalgia. Nike has done a great job capitalizing on a generation of irresponsible consumers who have disposable income now that they did not have when these shoes originally came out when they were teenagers. I have fallen into the trap and bought a few pairs of shoes that were rereleased that my parents wouldn't buy for me when I was younger. For me it reminds me of that time, that era...so Nike got my money.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Thats reading into it a bit too much...but its nostalgia. Nike has done a great job capitalizing on a generation of irresponsible consumers who have disposable income now that they did not have when these shoes originally came out when they were teenagers. I have fallen into the trap and bought a few pairs of shoes that were rereleased that my parents wouldn't buy for me when I was younger. For me it reminds me of that time, that era...so Nike got my money.
based on the bold, what i said wasn't that far off. they are putting out shoes that will make you say to yourself, "i remember those days." and you will reminisce and miss those days, want to take yourself BACK to that time when the shoes were out....i'd say we're both right.

Apr 25, 2002
Yes, totally, but I wouldn't go so far as to say that because I purchased shoes that came out in 1995, I am still under the same mind state that I was in in 1995... for some it could be very true though considering our generation.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
All I gotta say is there's nothin wrong with reverting back to the tried and true old school.
To each there own man, I'm not tryin to talk shit to you.

Yes, totally, but I wouldn't go so far as to say that because I purchased shoes that came out in 1995, I am still under the same mind state that I was in in 1995... for some it could be very true though considering our generation.
I wasn't trying to single people out, just putting the idea out there. As you know, this generation has some weak minded idiots that will do anything corporations tell them to. Impulsive buyers are a corporations dream.

Nov 5, 2004
^ I see what you're saying. No worries.

Nostalgia aside, I feel that Nikes were more innovative and well-built in the 90s than they are today anyway.

Apr 25, 2002
They were absolutely better built in the 90s. Comparing the quality of some originals vs. retroes answers that in a second. And with that their profit margin has increased as well...why not - people will still buy at the same price if quality decreases because it still arris that Nike logo. Running is the only Nike category that has improved in quality over the years.