NIGHTCRAWLER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2005
he played his character extremely well. played him so good my girl said she didn't even know if she liked the movie. cause he made her so uncomfortable with how much of a dirt bag he was.

i thought it was a great movie. i was just a little let down with the way it ended.

but i guess in a way it shows how some of the biggest slime balls can be somewhat successful, over those that play it straight. real life.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Just got back from seeing this and thought it was great. Gyllenhaal is really fucking good in it. I thought it was going to be a little more intense going off the previews but I really liked how it kind of teetered back and forth between comedic and pretty fucking disturbing.

While the score would never really be anything I'd listen to on it's own I thought it fit the movie well.

4/5***!!!

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I've been wanting to watch this since before it came out. I always thought Jake G was a pretty big homo but that dude has been a great actor as of late. This movie looks dope.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I still need to watch Birdman I've heard mixed things but it's either been loved it or found it boring and hated it.
expect it to be shit and you might come out surprised......or not, I wasn't, but then I thought it was gonna be good....or at least decent