Nigga's that drive Honda's

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2002
I used to have a 89 si 5spd hatchback wit the fat pipe. Whis I would have kept that car. It was hella dependable and fun to drive. Had to get rid of it though cause all the problems.

The dude I bought it from said it got broken into wshen he had it. When I had it, it got broken into twice. So that was 4 amps, 4 12s and a deck down the whole. A classic cd collection gone twice. Plus I got tired of asians tryin to race me all the time and police poppin outta nowhere fuckin wit me. Should get another one.

Feb 23, 2004
nuttin wrong wit a stock si... u got a FART PIPE PUT A SILENCER ON THAT BITCH THAT SHIT IS FUCKING NASTY LAUD SOUND i rather hear a laud Harley then that sound..better than WALKING THO

Apr 21, 2006
I dont hear many exhaust pipes like that anymore... around hear its mainly the harleys with the loud ass fart pipes but theyre usually slappin some Bar Kays or some old school shit so I dont mind.

Aug 9, 2002
nuttin wrong wit a stock si... u got a FART PIPE PUT A SILENCER ON THAT BITCH THAT SHIT IS FUCKING NASTY LAUD SOUND i rather hear a laud Harley then that sound..better than WALKING THO
Lol ma shit wasn't all annoying loud. Ma shit was smooth like a bubbling bong! 2 12s, 2 amps wit tremendous hump!