NIggas still slippin on the DE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 21, 2003
You know ery time I pick ups a new First DEgree CD the shits blowin my mind the nigga is of a different breed you know, I'm poundin these Chi-town streets, bangin the mans shit I see folks bangin to it, some fools be lookin like what the hell is this nigga playin, the shits a trip, but DE I'ms out here promotin the shlangz, it's like this either mutha fuckas gonna catch on, or get left in the wind, keep doin the damn, you keep my state of mind on point, it would be a pleasure you catch u out here in chicago, don'ts smoke weed no mo' so i don'ts have none to give, probaly go snatch one up fo ya, but i got's mo biti's to promote the records hard, in the town. stay up-

May 30, 2003
I see folks bangin to it, some fools be lookin like what the hell is this nigga playin, the shits a trip, but DE I'ms out here promotin the shlangz, it's like this either mutha fuckas gonna catch on, or get left in the wind, keep doin the damn, you keep my state of mind on point,

For realz