niggas is sleep

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 26, 2002
Lynch new shit is very nice wit it. Im in love wit his old shit dont get me wrong. But his new shit he just aint talkin bout eatin babys and shit. but listen to number 12 on the first disc "get bacc time i think" nigga was spittin punch lines and all that nigga got a better delivery..... and on the bleedin house of misery spittin all real shit LYNCH IS WAY TUFFER THAN EVER

But his old shit is still the shit
:siccness:

Dec 18, 2002
and who do I listen to??? mtv.com??? did everyone miss IMO=in my opinion

@candymanhook - in my cd player right now is...lemme check.....Lynch/Sicx - Nigga Deep, C-bo - The Autopsy, Dre Dog - I Hate You With A Passion, Tech N9ne - Anghellic Reperation, Tech N9ne - Absolute Power, thats what im slumpin at the moment and i usually variate between Spice 1 - Amerikkkas Nightmare and Spice 1 - 187 he wrote, thats what i listen to

@tyson - dont hate little girl other people have opinions too, go ask your mommy if you dont believe me

@candymanhook again: it wasnt so much the beats, it was the feel of what he was spittin, most of the tracks didnt tell a story to me, the vocals didnt have passion behind them, but the lyrics were on point and the beats didnt really bother me, i just feel his inspiration died out, thats what i mean by fell off, he creative/innovative period seems to be over