Nigga Deep

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 26, 2005
what's the deal on this album by Brotha Lynch and Sicx? wasn't it originally released on tape back in like 92? has anyone ever actually seen an original of it?

i heard it was released under their old group name Endangered Species which was Lynch, Sicx, and X-Raided. i also heard they went under the name Street Talk Crew also. and of course Niggaz In Blacc. can anyone shed some light on this?

thanks

Jan 6, 2003
Endangered species is a different group which released one album on black market back in the early 90s. Neither X, lynch or sicx were parts of that.

I've always thought that nigga deep was old previously recorded tracks that never saw the light of the day. Hope somebody know something about this.

Dec 14, 2011
Sacramento
so whats your question? if we have seen an original?

Street Talk Crew is some shit off wikipedia. it could be true but i doubt they recorded anything. Niggaz in Black was the first i think recording of them

Jun 26, 2005
so whats your question? if we have seen an original?

Street Talk Crew is some shit off wikipedia. it could be true but i doubt they recorded anything. Niggaz in Black was the first i think recording of them
yeah that's where it got it at wikipedia. i know you never know with that site.

i was just wondering if it was actually released previously, what name it was under, what year, just any discussion on it.

Feb 27, 2006
I've wondered that same thing a few times, but I don't think there actually was a earlier version of it that came out in 92. Seems to me like it was unreleased till they put it out later on.

Jun 26, 2005
it was recorded in 90 is what i heard. and released in 92. then released again in 98
that could be.

on Sicx's song "Once Upon A Time", right off the bat he starts talking about Nigga Deep and Niggas In Blacc "tearin up the streets".

so i kinda think it was released, just real local and underground. it's kinda like Niggaz In Blacc which finally surfaced on the net a few years back.

Feb 27, 2006
it was recorded in 90 is what i heard. and released in 92. then released again in 98
Yeah, everyone's heard that same thing. If there was a '92 version of that album then it must of only had around 4 tracks 'cause the Nigga Deep that we know of has a mix of years on it. I've yet to ever see the OG version though.

Jun 26, 2005
Yeah, everyone's heard that same thing. If there was a '92 version of that album then it must of only had around 4 tracks 'cause the Nigga Deep that we know of has a mix of years on it. I've yet to ever see the OG version though.
yeah that's true cuz the cd version has some new songs on it too. many it was just a little EP.

maybe someday it'll surface on the net just like Niggaz In Blacc.

Apr 25, 2002
I used to have the Nigga Deep CD that dropped around 98. I believe it was composed of a lot of unreleased tracks or tracks that made it on tapes back in the day and were never released on CD. It was primarily Lynch and Sicx, I know X appeared on a track and the verse was also used on track 7 on Physco Active.

It was actually a pretty tight CD and really fits that Siccness era Sac sound. My boy borrowed it and moved away and I was never able to recop the CD. I have a mix CD with about 5 tracks on it. I'd love to put it up on youtube sometime to share if someone could help me with directions.

Props: Mixerr
Aug 17, 2011
"Nigga Deep" is mainly a mix of previously unreleased tracks, dating from '91 to '98....some of the tracks may have surfaced on some very limited releases, but most of it would be considered unreleased prior to the '98 pressing.