Nickelback

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2002
Does anyone listen to Nickelback? new and old stuff, I love this shit... All the right Reasons is a great cd and that song Rockstar is fuckin tight..... discuss

May 16, 2002
throw me on the cant stand list. its funny how every band someone doesnt like has a song that they do tho...i find myself semi-groovin to this is how you remind me on occasion if it happens to be on at work or something.

Sep 29, 2003
i like nickelback, they got some cool songs. the only thing is, in canada they are huge stars, all over the place, every third fuckin song on the radio....so their songs all start to sound exactly the same. they got a couple cool singles out right now "rockstar" and "far away"

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
They make solid music for the most and they put a lot of work into the live performance as well as videos. They are based here in Vancouver so the community here is probably the most critical. Personally I don't listen to Nickelback and I never have but I hear them on the radio from time to time and have seen a few videos their success is undeniable. Especially in the U.S. Chad Kroeger is a drunk driving bastard.

Mar 7, 2004
ive met chad once he's got a place in chillawack I'm from abbotsford next lil city over. but yeah im not a big fan but that rockstar song is one of the best put together rock songs ive herd in a long time.

Jan 14, 2006
nickelback is overrated imo

i dont like them at all so you might think that its biased but they just suck idk what else to say dude