Nickatina/Jacka show last nite (2/11/10) in SF

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 15, 2005
Show was off the hook especially when Jacka was on stage (a lot of energy when Jacka was on stage). I got there kinda late (@10:45pm heated) so I missed the other acts (Smoov E and 2 other groups I think) and @ 15 minutes of Jacka's show. When I walked in Hus was on stage performin' his latest single, Pray 4 You, and then he performed Zestways solo (the crowd was hyped durin' that). After that Jacka went on and performed a lot of his hits...Barney, All Over Me, Glamorous Lifestyle (without Nickatina even though they could've done it 2gether since they both were there), Wit The Shit (Joe Blow performed with him), he performed other songs as well but I can't remember the names. I think some of the other tracks were off of Devils Rejects. He performed a track with Fed X and Joe Blow...I'm pretty sure it was Shooters. All of the Figaz except 4 Rydah were on stage. Cellski and Lee Majors were as well. After Jacka's show AP. 9 was walkin' @ in the crowd sayin' whut's up 2 fans. Nickatina hit the stage @ 11:30pm and ended @ 1am. Performed classic's such as Classified and Nickatina Says. He performed song's I wasn't familiar with so that was coo hearin' new material (regardless when it dropped it was new 2 me). He performed hella song's he has with Equipto but no Quipto...he just gave him a shout out and let his verses play. He performed his verse off of Zestways remix and Girls Say remix (again Jacka and Hus were there and they didn't come out 2 do the song(s) with him). He didn't perform his new single, 1 Flight, but the DJ did when Nickatina's show was over. Nickatina had his son on stage with him. Durin' his set he would shake people's hand's that were in the front row...he was signin' shit 2. He gave it up 2 Mac Dre and Cougnut a lot. He performed Andre 'n Andre, Ayo 4 Yayo (would've been tight if Quinn came out) his set was really dope I just thought it would have been that much better if the other artists that were featured on the songs came out and did it 2gether (like when Jacka was on stage). Another highlight, 4 me at least, was coppin' UNLV's album at the merch booth 4 $5 brand new still wrapped I was pumped. Glad 2 have that back in my collection at such an awesome price...and I met Hus. :siccness: