NICKATINA IN NEW YORK PICS AND MORE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2005
MID-WEST785 said:
dat show looks weak as fukk... And i thought there were a lot of whites at techs shows.... lol
there isnt a single rap show whiter than a tech n9ne show in kansas... tech is a sick rapper but the soccermomslove that shit, theres a reason anghellic sold 20k first week indy, more than most bay artists records ever sell

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
the kid in the OG satin 49er starter looks AMPED!!

good shit NICKY!!

quit hatin' on his show y'all....how many of your favorite rappers can even get booked out there?....let alone rock it.

Apr 25, 2002
SF
Bay rappers dont tour enough, thats why they dont get as much recognition.
I'm glad to hear Nicky did a show in NY, if only other rappers would branch out like that..

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
krishna said:
Bay rappers dont tour enough, thats why they dont get as much recognition.
I'm glad to hear Nicky did a show in NY, if only other rappers would branch out like that..
your right, nickatina is the only bay artist who performs in southern cali... i been to his shows 9 timez

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
i was there and not only was it packed it was off the hook. them cats had the time of their lives and knew all the words to his songs. it was an excellent night and new york was lovin it. i had some of the most die hard new yorkers in the crowd and they loved him. they even bought some of his cd's after the show.
the pretty blonde in the white jacket is oxy cotton, the promoter.

Nov 15, 2005
Thanks 4 postin' the pics. I appreciate it. No doubt it was a dope show. Keep it movin' Nicky King. Peace & respect. One nation.

May 13, 2002
LOL yeeuh i liked how them fans were representin with the sf giants gear. LOL and that fool in the OG 49er starter jacket had me rollin. Fool amped like a mutha. That's cool shit tho. Is that Black Thought from The Roots in that one pic where he's wearin the ny yankees cap???

May 25, 2005
barely any black folks cuz niggas hate for no reason. and niggas dont buy albums! im guilty...but i do hit shows thoe. and if the album is slap i cop it. white folks cop it no matter what

Dec 17, 2004
caffeine said:
your right, nickatina is the only bay artist who performs in southern cali... i been to his shows 9 timez
yup. and everytime he comes down here, the place goes wild. and theres always ppl who dont even really know who he is going into the show, and leave calling him king nicky.

and as far as the racial demographic. that is something ive thought about too (its pretty obvious), but never seen it as a bad thing. its not like black ppl are the chosen ones to determine what a good rapper is, so i dont think its an issue that theyre missing out on the hype going on at nickatina shows

Rtwo

Sicc OG
Aug 3, 2005
www.r2works.net
all them dudes with the bay area teams just look like NY college students from California. but its good to see him touring like he does. next to hiero/zion i, he probably the only dude to tour that much.