NICKATINA COMING TO LA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Nickatina will be performing at the University of Southern California, with Equipto. Show is free, outside in one of the quads on campus. This saturday night August 23rd

LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH

IGNORANT ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT
Apr 22, 2002
www.stevie-wonder.com
yeah man tell me all about it. I tried to go once to this Nicky-t show at a UCLA frat house. Stupid me, I forgot you have to be a girl to get admittance if you arent part of the fraternity. I could hear the show from outside and I KNOW none of the people in that house knew the first thing about the man's music I was fucking with them out of jealousy. Shitheads.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH said:
yeah man tell me all about it. I tried to go once to this Nicky-t show at a UCLA frat house. Stupid me, I forgot you have to be a girl to get admittance if you arent part of the fraternity. I could hear the show from outside and I KNOW none of the people in that house knew the first thing about the man's music I was fucking with them out of jealousy. Shitheads.
i feel you dawg, the faternity told me TO GET THE FUCK OUT, but i stay for Nickatina arrival and told him the situation... Nickatina told the main guy that my friends and i were part of hes fans, and to let US In... i got the last laugh, in for free and drinking FREE beer.. the shit that gets me mad during the performance approx 30 peepz standing next to the stage supporting Nicky and everyone out there not giving a fuck about the show... Leader i give the info, and nickatina has one more 2003 L.A show.. cant miss that show..

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I think I might be there. Anybody know where exactly on campus? Like north side, south, etc., because it's a pretty good size campus, isn't it? Well, if no one can tell me, I'll find it. I'll probably get there an hour early just to give myself time to find it.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
AdolfOliverBush said:
I think I might be there. Anybody know where exactly on campus? Like north side, south, etc., because it's a pretty good size campus, isn't it? Well, if no one can tell me, I'll find it. I'll probably get there an hour early just to give myself time to find it.
dead center of campus by tommy trojan statue... u can't miss it
nickatina performance at 7:30, see you there playa

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I was there. Found it pretty easily. I got there at like 7:15 and had to wait an hour for the gay-ass pep rally to end. I was ready to shoot those people and the fag guy cheerleaders. Cool show, I got him to autograph my Tears of a Clown CD cover. Pharcyde was all right, but when rappers do their music live with instruments, it is hard to distinguish between the different songs. There was lots of people there, too.