Nick Peace & Million Dollar Dream

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
Metta World Peace changed his name to The Pandas Friend and now hoops in China. As for Nicholas Peace, one of my all time favorite producers. I wish he would have completed the Million Dollar remix series. I purchased the Equipto and Smoov-E remixes and they were pretty swell. I didnt think "Laced With Hash" could get any better, but sure enough, Nick Peace improved perfection.

Jun 5, 2004
Nick peace is a highly talented producer who is highly overrated on here...

No offense but lol @ "i espicially like the violin beats"... As opposed to his viola beats, and his chello beats?

I like him and hes good at what he does, but what he does has been a little too limited for 15 years to be hailing him as a god or some shit... And hiring a live orchestra is cool for artsy fartsy value, but a random orchestra sample is usualllu of a live orchestra anyways lol so that dosent really make it all that much better imo. I think he did make a couple beats that used a live bass guitar from the fillmore coleman band tho which is dope as fuck...

But idk, like i said, he makes some good beats but he didnt really ever update his sound... And if what yall r sayin makes him a good producer then in a way smoov-e became better producer than him because he has his own instruments that he samples... So i must be missing something

Jan 18, 2006
Im confused about the Nickatina went Hollywood line. Hes the one that went out his way to stay off that Mtv my block the bay area shit or whatever it was called. His music hasnt really been good in years maybe cuz Nick Peace hasnt been doing the beats

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
His production was awesome, met him once, really good dude. Too bad he doesn't produce anymore. Btw, does anybody have that High Powered album? I lost my copy and I remember that album being really tight. It'd be much appreciated.
Anyways who has a link to the million dollar dream double disc set... I cant imagine that theres even a repress still in print...

still got it try to ul in a few days

Last edited:

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013

No offense but lol @ "i espicially like the violin beats"... As opposed to his viola beats, and his chello beats?

I like him and hes good at what he does, but what he does has been a little too limited for 15 years to be hailing him as a god or some shit... And hiring a live orchestra is cool for artsy fartsy value, but a random orchestra sample is usualllu of a live orchestra anyways lol so that dosent really make it all that much better imo. I think he did make a couple beats that used a live bass guitar from the fillmore coleman band tho which is dope as fuck...

But idk, like i said, he makes some good beats but he didnt really ever update his sound... And if what yall r sayin makes him a good producer then in a way smoov-e became better producer than him because he has his own instruments that he samples... So i must be missing something
in fairness, he was branching out a bit from that violin shit for a lil bit in the early 2000s, definitely guilty of sticking to the formula a little bit too much though. musically, smoov-e is actually a crazy talented dude, rarely recognized as such though. for my money, no one is yet to approach the level of khayree's instrumentalizations. nick peace is pretty nice with it though, although his beats do get stale after awhile. i'd listen to old nickatina a little more frequently if his beats were more varied lol

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times

I see what you're getting at, but Nick Peace did a lot of mob style beats too. He was way more versatile than just violen beats