nice to see....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 19, 2002
www.lyrycystmusic.com
yeah but he's also doin' a lot more promotion. The album artwork is on a lot of top-notch websites. He has a song with D-12 on the cd and another one with Eminem on the way. He has a video that has been played and I think will still be played on BET. Also, he's on the Sprite Liquid Mix tour which is going to many major cities. And if you've seen Tech perform, he blows everyone's mind. They'll remember him.

Aug 18, 2002
i dunno man, ya got esham's bootleg album? On ther back there is an eminem quote.

Eminem -"I am a cross between Ozzy, Esham, and Manson"

or something close to that. That leads me to belive either one:

the shit between Esham and Eminem was only a result of other shit, like maybe the opinions of other D12 members.

or two?

Esham has no problem with trying to capitalize off of Eminem, and thus shouldn't have much problem with Tech N9ne doing the same.

then again, I could be totaly wrong.

Aug 17, 2002
Ya I seen that lyric on the CD, and heard it on EMinem's first CD. I think basically Esham hates EMinem and D12 cuz they sell out. I mean they were never really in detroit rappin underground. Eminem was 4 a while then got the power and gave his homies a deal.

Esham disses the fuck outta Em and D12 on "Tounges" I think the fact that PSy has problems with Feminem and d12 also has something to do with Esham and Natas hatin them.

Aug 17, 2002
www.geocities.com
THE VIDEO PLAYED ON MTV2 AND GOING TO BE ON MTV AND BET. I LIKE THE VIDEO. IT CRACKS ME UP WHJEN I'M HIGH. THAT IS TECH FOR U. HE DOESN'T GIVE A FUCC. FUCC 500,000. HE GOING TO SELL OVER A MILLION. I THINK HE WILL. I LOVE THE ABSOLUTE POWER AND I JUST GOT IT YESTERDAY AND ALREADY EATING PUSSY TO IT, GO AARON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PEACE

Aug 21, 2002
Man, those of you that say that he's not going to reach 500,000 is trippin'... I bet he does every bit of platinum. ABSOLUTE POWER is going to be the album that ruins a lot of peoples carreers in this industy cause there are too many fake Muthafu*kas in the game, and they all sound alike... Aint nobody out there gonna fu*k with him and can't no one. Tech is fam and he's got a lot that is going to suprise yall on this one. If you have gotten the snippets, that aint 20% of what is on the album that'll blow your mind. Oh yeah, Travis if you reading any of this, I am going to post your picture all over the net. LoL! Just fu**in wicha dude! But to try and name someone that has had an album in the past two years with more that 3 good songs on it aint happenin' Tech is going to let everyone know that "The Industry is a bunch of punks!" and for everyone that has doubted him, if you got something to say and you are a wannabe artist, say it to his face and I guarantee you that he will destroy... Ask Vell Bakardy!

Aug 19, 2002
personally, i think tech is gonna blow the mind of all the mainstream kids who buy the album to hear slacker.

i see gold commin pretty damn easy for tech in like 4 to six monthes, as soon as the word gets out about him.

i've never played anyone Anghellic and had them not love it, and i hang out with people who usually stay true to their roots (Pink Floyd, Phish, The Doors, Deftones). Those kind of people loved Tech, which to me says that he'll blow up in no time.

"said i wouldn't be the one that sold-eth/
but HA, we exploded/"

Aug 22, 2002
yeah... I'd have to say Tech's fans are a very diverse crowd. I was walking around the Springfield mall awhile back wearing a t9 t-shirt and had some people stop and ask where I got the shirt. It was mostly white kids too; a few skaters and some preppy looking kids. Just like y'all are saying, if Tech had the proper promotion, then his shit could easily go gold. It's funny to hear Tech mock, in the song "Industry Is Punks", record labels and what they tell him. "Um like, Tech, your music is not urban enough, and your hair, OMG, is like, not cool and SO orange." That shit reminds me of a story I read about Linkin Park. Before they blew up, they shopped their demo around everywhere trying to get a record company to pick them up. They said everybody kept telling them that their sound wouldn't sell and they should change this and change that. They said fuck that, found a company (I forget who they're with) and look where they're at now. I hope the same happens for Tech.