Nhl lockout over!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 27, 2005
NHL, NHLPA have tentative agreement

ESPN.com news services | January 6, 2013
A source told ESPN.com's Pierre LeBrun that a tentative agreement has been reached between the NHL and NHL Players' Association.

Finally get to watch the sharks again!!!!!

Props: Gueroloco
Apr 24, 2012
fuck it, scrap the year, no one cares now.. im a huge hockey fan but i dont really wanna see a short season.. i think most people have lost interest now..

Ill watch it but id prefer just to scrap the season..

what yall think?

Jan 27, 2005
fuck it, scrap the year, no one cares now.. im a huge hockey fan but i dont really wanna see a short season.. i think most people have lost interest now..

Ill watch it but id prefer just to scrap the season..

what yall think?
Naw I'm all for the short season fuck it some hockey is better than no hockey

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
Whats gonna piss me off is if they fuckin try to do that new playoff bracket with a short season. Its going to fail, and piss off everybody involved.

Ive been watching junior hockey, gave me a nice point of view for the rookies coming up, sucks for them because their first nhl season is going to be a half season..... Also gonna fuck with their heads because they werent practicing with and against fuckin grown men playing hockey for 10 years longer then them and possibly in better shape then them. wont see a lot of rookies early on, except on 4th lines now and then