NFL Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
lol apparently the pro Goodell owners on the other side that are opposing Jerry Jones and the owners that support Jones are threatening Jones with forcing him to forfeit the Cowboys.

The NFL is a fucking shit show. The Cowboys are the most valuable franchise is sports in the entire world, no way a court rules in favor of the NFL over a squabble. The NFL is gonna fuck itself lol

Owners have their own nuclear option for dealing with Jerry Jones – ProFootballTalk

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Thanks O.......Trump

http://tl.gd/n_1sqasop

James Winston said:
A news organization has published a story about me regarding an alleged incident involving a female Uber driver from approximately two years ago. The story falsely accuses me of making inappropriate contact with this driver. I believe the driver was confused as to the number of passengers in the car and who was sitting next to her. The accusation is false, and given the nature of the allegation and increased awareness and consideration of these types of matters, I am addressing this false report immediately. At the time of the alleged incident, I denied the allegations to Uber, yet they still decided to suspend my account.

I am supportive of the national movement to raise awareness and develop better responses to the concerns of parties who find themselves in these types of situations, but this accusation is false. While I am certain that I did not make any inappropriate contact, I don’t want to engage in a battle with the driver and I regret if my demeanor or presence made her uncomfortable in any way.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Goodell just got a $200 million extension from 2019 through 2023 with other possible bonuses and incentives. Some owners apparently don't even bring in what he's gonna bring in annually lol

Get ready for that lockout in 2021 too. Goodell about to get paid when literally nobody else in the business will be that year.

Apparently most of the owners couldn't do anything about it because all of the power in this was in the hands of a 6 owner compensation committee.

The Arthur Blank and Robert Kraft led compensation committee fleeced a ton of owners and all of the players who get screwed by this dude regularly.

Last edited:
L

Loards

It's guaranteed that either Nick Foles or Case Keenum is going to start in a Super Bowl.

People would have laughed at and roasted someone who said that at the beginning of the season.
It best not be Foles cuz I got a bet on them bum ass Eagles not even making the Super Bowl lol