NFL Sends Thousands Of Volunteers To Help Clean Up NFC West

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
Sorry ass Seattle? lmao

Sorry ass KC beat SD, Cleveland, SF, Jacksonville, and Buffalo...not impressive at all.

Your so-called, "sorry ass seattle", team beat SF, SD, Chicago, and AZ twice. There's nothing sorry about that at all, especially beating the Chicago & AZ on the road, considering the fact that Seattle sucks on the road, and also how banged up Seattle has been this season.

Feb 14, 2004
Why would I bring up the injury shit to make them look better? They play great on offense, mainly in the passing game. Mike Williams is a beast, and Matt Hasselbeck is a pocket sniper when giving enough time in the pocket. They haven't even unleashed John Carlson yet. Their Run D is great as well.

Mar 24, 2006
that "great" passing game is only 20 or so yards better then the socalled "pathetic" passing game of the chiefs buddy...lol

that "great" run d is still ranked below the Chiefs too...

im not here to rag on your squad, i just had to say something when i poopoo malaki said we were "done for".

Feb 14, 2004
Oh yeah, you can't forget about kickoff returns, where Seattle lays at 2nd overall in that department. Leon Washington is a beast.

Feb 14, 2004
that "great" passing game is only 20 or so yards better then the socalled "pathetic" passing game of the chiefs buddy...lol

that "great" run d is still ranked below the Chiefs too...

im not here to rag on your squad, i just had to say something when i poopoo malaki said we were "done for".
Maybe, "great", isn't the way to describe it than. Just mediocre at best. And Chiefs are only one notch better than Seattle at Run D, a mere 4 yards better lol

Apr 25, 2002
The Raiders are a different team when McFadden is healthy and on the field. We didn't have our MVP against the Niners.
Are you guys seriously still making excuses?

You guys are doing well, but stop with the excuses for the loss to the Niners already. Your team was forced to be one-dimensional against the Niners and their defense was on point that day. The Niners have only been raped on the ground one time this year. You have no idea how McFadden would have done.

Man up and take the loss, just like I do when I prop your boys for playing well.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
Fatal.....Tony does not speak for the Nation.

He ran off when times were bad. He still hasn't made it past bandwagon status.

pay him as much attention as the crazy guy at micky D's who talks to himself, and drinks coffee all day.